Saturday 10 October 2020

CRUSADE PRAYERS 101 TO 110....


 

Crusade Prayer (101) Miracle Prayer to feel the Presence of Jesus

O Dear Almighty Father, Creator of all that is and will be, help all of us who can recognise the Presence of Your beloved Son in the Church today, to become very strong.
Help me to overcome my fear, my loneliness and the rejection I suffer from my loved ones, as I follow Your Son, Jesus Christ, my Saviour.
Please protect my loved ones from falling into the trap of believing in lies, which have been devised by Satan to destroy, divide and cause havoc amongst all God‘s children.
Please help all those who follow the abomination in Your Church to be saved from the eternal fires of Hell. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (102) To sustain faith and belief in God‘s Message for the world

Dearest Jesus, when I am down, lift me up.
When I doubt, enlighten me.
When I am in sorrow, show me Your Love.
When I criticise, help me to remain silent.
When I judge another in public, seal my lips.
When I utter blasphemies, in Your Name, redeem me and bring me back into Your protection.
When I lack courage, give me the sword I need to do battle and save the souls You desire.
When I resist Your Love help me to surrender and abandon myself, completely, within Your Loving care.
When I wander away, help me to find the Path of Truth.
When I question Your Word, give me the answers I seek.
Help me to be patient, loving and kind, even to those who curse You.
Help me to forgive those who offend me and give me the grace I need to follow You to the ends of the earth. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (103) To share the Cup of Suffering with Christ

Recite this, three times, when you can, but preferably during any time of fasting:
I lay before You, dear Jesus, and at Your Feet to do what you will with me for the good of all.
Let me share Your Cup of Suffering.
Take this gift from me, so that You can save those poor souls who are lost and without hope.
Take me, in body, so I can share Your Pain.
Hold my heart in Your Sacred Hands and bring my soul in union with You.
Through my gift of suffering, I allow Your Divine Presence to embrace my soul, so that you can redeem all sinners and unite all God‘s children forever and ever. Amen

Crusade Prayer (104) Free this soul from slavery

Dearest Jesus, I present to You the soul of my brother and sister, who has abandoned their soul to Satan.
Take this soul and redeem it in Your Holy Eyes.
Free this soul from slavery to the beast and bring it eternal salvation. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (105) Gift of Conversion for Others

O my dearest Jesus, with my love for You please accept my soul in unison with You.
Take my soul, cover it with Your Holy Spirit and help me, through this Prayer, save all those I come into contact with.
Engulf every soul I meet with Your Holy Mercy and offer them the salvation needed to enter Your Kingdom.
Hear my prayers. Listen to my pleas and through Your Mercy salvage the souls of the whole of humanity. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (106) Mercy for the young who don‘t acknowledge God

Dear Jesus, take under Your protection the souls of these children of God who do not know You, who do not acknowledge Your Love and who do not accept Your Promise.
Pour out Your grace of conversion and give them eternal life.
Be merciful to all those who do not believe in Your Presence and who will not seek remorse for their sins. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (107) Save me from the fires of Hell

I am a terrible sinner, Jesus.
By my actions, I have caused desperate suffering to others.
I am cast aside as a result.
I am no longer tolerated on Earth anywhere.
Rescue me from this wilderness and safeguard me from the grip of evil.
Allow me to repent.
Accept my remorse.
Fill me with Your Strength and help me to rise from the depths of despair.
I hand over to You, dear Jesus, my free will, to do onto Me as You wish, so that I can be saved from the fires of Hell. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (108) Climbing the Hill of Calvary

Jesus, help me to find the courage, the bravery and the nerve, to stand up and be counted, so that I can join Your Remnant Army and climb the same Hill of Calvary, which You had to endure for My Sins.
Give me the power to carry Your Cross and Your load, so that I can help You save souls.
Rid me of my weakness.
Dispel my fears.
Crush all my doubts.
Open my eyes to the Truth.
Help me, and all those who respond to the Call to carry Your Cross, to follow You with a deep and humble heart and that by my example, others will pluck up the courage to do likewise. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (109) For the Gift of Trust

O my dearest Jesus,
Help me to trust You.
To trust in Your Promise to come again.
To accept the Truth of Your Second Coming.
To trust in the Promise of God the Father when He said He would give You Your Kingdom.
Help me to trust in Your Teachings, in
Your Plan to save the world.
Help me to accept, with Grace, Your Gifts.
Help me to trust in You, so that I lose my fear and so that I can allow Your Love to flood my heart and soul. Amen.

Crusade Prayer (110) For Priests to remain true to Your Holy Word

O my dearest Jesus, I beg You to keep me strong and courageous, so that I can defend the Truth in Your Most Holy Name.
Give me the Grace I need – I implore – to give testimony to Your Holy Word at all times.
Enable me to withstand the pressures to promote untruths, when I know in my heart that they offend You.
Help me to remain true to Your Holy Word, until the day I die. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.