Sunday 8 May 2016

You are about to witness the greatest deceit ever inflicted upon the world by Satan

You are about to witness the greatest deceit ever inflicted upon the world by Satan


My Light will shine like the sun upon all those places where My beloved disciples respond to My Call at this time. This is a Call from Heaven to invite you to take up My Cross and follow Me, your Jesus, to the ends of the Earth. I desire that by spreading out to proclaim the Truth of the most Holy Trinity, that you will help Me to gather the lost, the confused, the wanderers and those who do not know Me.
You will call out to all religions and give them My Word. Through the Prayers I give you, they will be blessed. Rejoice, those of you who know that it is I, Jesus Christ, Who calls on you at this time of great change. You are, indeed, blessed. Know that My Love for you is such that I will guide you, strengthen you and give you the courage of lions in your mission. You will speak with love and eloquence and the Fire of the Holy Spirit will pour from your mouths. This Gift will draw millions back to Me. I Am preparing you now, for you are about to witness the greatest deceit ever inflicted upon the world by Satan.
When you are for Me, you will be able to defend the world from being engulfed by the wickedness of the evil one in his last days. You will not fail. You will suffer. You will face disapproval, opposition and accusations of heresy, although all you will be simply reminding people of is already contained in the Holy Gospels.
Be at peace, for My Gifts will sustain you during this battle. You are now ready, for the enemies of Mine, who have been waiting to declare themselves boldly to the world, will become known shortly. Then, that will be the time for My final Plan for the salvation of humanity to be completed.
I Am in you, with you and I reside always in your hearts and souls.
Your beloved Jesus




Crusade Prayer (2) Prayer for Global Rulers

My Eternal Father, in the name of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, I ask that you protect your children from the persecution, which is being plotted by global forces against innocent nations.
I pray for the forgiveness of sin of those souls who are the cause of this hardship, so that they may turn to You with humble and contrite hearts.
Please give Your tortured children the strength to withstand such suffering in atonement for the sins of the world, through Christ Our Lord.
Amen.