Thursday 26 May 2016

My Love for humanity is infinite

My Love for humanity is infinite

My dearly beloved daughter, My Love for humanity is infinite. My Love is intense and protective. It is pure, and I overlook many faults because of My deep affection for sinners.
I hold souls within My Compassion and there is nothing I will not do to save them, so I can unite everyone as one in Me. My tears flow, however, in great torrents at this time, because of the way God’s children are being hurt, abused, tortured, humiliated, scourged and killed by the enemies of He Who created the world.
Those who cause such suffering are completely under the influence of the evil spirits, who poison their minds with lies, hatred and a disregard for human life. Not for one minute can a man ever say that he is carrying out an act in God’s Name when he kills another human being. Those who create wars and cause genocide, in any form, and who say they are working for the Glory of God, deceive not only themselves but those they recruit, to carry out their wicked intentions.
My Love is so powerful that if you were to pray for these poor lost souls, who believe that killing others in the Name of God, is a good thing, which will bring them honour, I will show them My Mercy, by awakening, within them, the Spirit of Truth. Do not let your hearts become heavy. Instead, know that while these most vile acts, which are committed by those who destroy lives are terrifying, in My Divine Justice, I will put an end to these horrors.
I will lift all of you, who have  warm and tender hearts, in an instant, into My Sacred Heart and save you, such is My Love for you. My beloved followers you will not have to endure the pain of physical death. That I promise, if you help Me, through your prayers, to salvage the souls of those who need My Forgiveness and My Mercy the most.
Help Me in this great endeavour and soon all will be aglow with the brightness and the Glory of My New Kingdom. Here, you will live forever without a care in the world. Love for Me, My Eternal Father, your family and friends will reign throughout the world, which will have no end.
Go in peace to love and  to serve Me.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.