Friday 20 May 2016

When trust is broken, it is usually because the culprit has allowed pride to dictate his thoughts



When trust is broken, it is usually because the culprit has allowed pride to dictate his thoughts


My dearly beloved daughter, I came as a King, but now, today, I call out to you as a pauper, for I hold not one ounce of pride, as this would be impossible.
I cry out to God’s children with longing, so that I may awaken within their hardened hearts a glimmer of love – a love borne of My Eternal Father, but which lies dormant and forgotten about. I, Jesus Christ, Am also forgotten, although there is not one person in the world who has not heard of Me.
They know Me, but forget Who I Am. Some know My Name, but it means nothing to them. Some love Me, but are too busy to speak with Me, other than a nod here and there in recognition of Me. Others have heard of Me, but I Am simply an icon in their eyes, something of a bygone era – a prophet, perhaps, who may or may not have been authentic. As for other souls, who have little understanding of spiritual matters, I do not Exist.
I Am a figment of the imagination, a creature created in the minds of fervently devout people, who are clinging to straws in the hope that a new world will exist after this one. Let Me assure you – God is God. Humanity was created by My Eternal Father, because it was part of His Plan for the eternal universe. All Was, Is and will Be, by the Command and Will of He Who Is and Who will Be. All bow before God, including His enemies, in the world of My Father’s Creation.
As man becomes more slavishly devoted to all that he sees, touches, and feels by his physical self – his spirituality will become barren. When you believe that all begins and ends with this world, you are saying that I do not Exist. You deny Me, the Son of man, sent to salvage you from the deceit of the devil. I Am of My Father. I was part of His Great Divine Plan. We are all one, but you, my beloved children, have been living in a desert bereft of life and in ignorance of what My Divinity means. My Kingdom is perfect and was created by My Father.
The human race was perfect, until it was destroyed by the greatest sin in My Father’s Eyes – the sin of pride. Be wary of the sin of pride, for this evolved because of Lucifer’s self-love. Lucifer, the highest amongst My Father’s Hierarchy, believed that because he had free will that he could do anything he wished, but he failed to understand this. He was given not only the Gift of free will, but My Father’s trust. My Father showed complete trust in all of His Creation. Sadly, this was not reciprocated. 
When trust is broken, it is usually because the culprit has allowed pride to dictate his thoughts, mind and actions. Once pride sets in your soul, you will immediately create a distance between you and He Who created you out of nothing, but a handful of clay.He molded you and gave you Gifts. Pride is the greatest threat to humanity, because it convinces you that you have more knowledge than God. If you believe that, then you are not worthy to speak either in His Name or at all. And when you do, you will create an environment in which all sins will be accepted as being a good thing. When that happens you will not only deceive others, but you will only fool yourself. 
Your Teacher
Your beloved Jesus




Mother of Salvation: He, who shows no respect for human life, does not acknowledge God


My dear children of God, you must never forget how special you are in God’s Eyes, for He loves you all unconditionally. How He loves you is beyond your comprehension. He smiles when you smile. He laughs when you laugh. He weeps when you are blighted with pain and sorrow and He becomes enraged when you suffer persecution at the hands of others.
At this time in history, when hatred infests nations everywhere and when innocents are tortured, oppressed and killed, His Hand will reach out and punish the wicked. When humanity defies God by showing no regard for the Laws of God and, in particular, respect for the life of another human being, His Punishment will engulf the world. He, who shows no respect for human life, does not acknowledge God or His Divinity.
God is the Creator and Author of Life – He gives it and only He has the Authority to take it away. Oh how much sorrow there is at this time in His heavenly Kingdom, because of the aggression, which is fuelled by the evil one, against His Creation.
You must ask God to alleviate the suffering, which is caused in the world by men whose hearts are cold, angry and full of hatred. Those who inflict terror on others need your prayers.
Please recite this Prayer to protect the weak and the innocent and to alleviate the horrors which man has to endure at this time.
Crusade Prayer (162) To protect the weak and the innocent:
O God, Father Almighty, please protect the weak and the innocent, who suffer at the hands of those with hatred in their hearts. Alleviate the suffering endured by Your poor helpless children. 
Give them all the Graces they need to protect themselves from Your enemies. Fill them with courage, hope and charity, so that they can find it in their hearts to forgive those who torment them. 
I ask You, dear Lord, my Eternal Father, to forgive those who defy the Law of Life and help them to see how much their actions offend You, so that they can amend their ways and seek solace in Your Arms. Amen.
Children, pray, pray, pray for the protection of those who suffer because of their allegiance to God, the Eternal Father, and for those who are the victims of cruel and senseless wars. 
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.