Sunday 22 May 2016

I will intervene in ways which will astonish the world



I will intervene in ways which will astonish the world


My dearly beloved daughter, I know My Own and they know Me. They also know those who are of Me, just as they know those who do not come from Me. Those who are of Me are tender of heart, full of love for all sinners including My enemies, and full of humility for they know they are nothing without Me. Their souls are free of malice, spite, hatred and they suffer because of this.
They shine like beacons, their souls full of the Light of God. It is this Light, which Satan and every fallen angel target with every kind of temptation. These are the souls who are most sought out by the evil one and in the times, which lie ahead, they will be swayed by lies.  
Some will fall away from the Truth completely. Others will cling to it but will struggle to do so, while those who have the Grace of the Divine Will of God in their hearts, will never forsake the Truth.
The world will turn into a great battlefield, where confusion will reign, and it is the souls who are of Me, who will face the greatest trials. It is Satan’s desire to take away from Me, those who know Me. These are the souls who are the closest to My Heart, for they represent the greatest prize. It will be such souls who will, should they fall into error, be paraded before Me by My greatest enemy. I will be mocked because of their betrayal and I will cry bitter tears of remorse for these poor children of God. But know this. I will fight for these souls.
I will intervene in ways, which will astonish the world so that I can snatch them from the claws of deceit and they will know when I do this. On that day I will ask them again “Are you of Me or not?”. Then they will know it is I, and I will reclaim them and take them into My New Kingdom. Those who remain strong, because of their unshakable faith in My Holy Word, will lead those who are of Me. It will be because of these souls – My Remnant – that My Mercy will extend far and beyond that which is visible to the eye.
I now call out to those who know Me. I desire that you live every day as if there is no tomorrow. Trust in Me. Ask Me for protection and call on Me for special favours in your journey towards My New Era of Peace. I will come to your aid every time and shower upon you, extraordinary Graces.
Then you will fear nothing for you will know that I walk with you. I will hold your hand as I guide you towards the Refuge of My Peace and My Great Glory. Come to Me and do not fear for My Great Day will dawn unexpectedly and suddenly, and not one more tear will you shed for you will be united with the Divine Will of God for eternity.
Accept My Love, My Blessings and My Great Mercy, for when you do, you can truly claim to be of Me.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.