Sunday 22 May 2016

Man responds to love with love, just as hatred breeds hatred



Man responds to love with love, just as hatred breeds hatred


My dearly beloved daughter, let Me bring great Blessings to the world today, as I bestow the Spirit of Love, through the Power of the Holy Spirit, upon every nation. 
This Gift of Love will envelop many, including those who do not accept Me and the world will witness great acts of charity. When you hear of such miracles, when nations will help other nations, who are in great need, then recognize these as signs from Heaven.
My Love will entice many as it is spread through this, My Special intervention, at this special time. Listen to Me, My beloved disciples for I want you to know that when you pray for peace, My Peace I give you. When you pray for love to conquer hatred, My Love I will give you. When you pray to increase your faith, I will pour over you My Love and your faith will grow. When your faith grows, you will spread My Word through example. When you show love, without condition, to others, you walk in My Name. By your actions, others will follow your example.
Man responds to love with love, just as hatred breeds hatred. To conquer hatred you must always respond with love, for love weakens the spirit of evil. If enough people showed love to each other, in every aspect of their lives, then hatred could not thrive.
My Love is growing amongst you. Take it with you and spread it, for it will give life to all, including those who need it the most.
Your Jesus



Crusade Prayer (16) To accept graces offered during The Warning

O My Jesus, keep me strong during this trial of Your Great Mercy. Give me the graces needed to become little in Your Eyes. Open My eyes to the truth of Your promise of Eternal Salvation.
Forgive me my sins and show me Your Love and hand of friendship. Embrace me into the arms of the Holy Family, so that we can all become one again.
I love you, Jesus, and promise from this day forth that I will proclaim Your Holy Word without fear in my heart and with purity of soul forever and ever.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.