Tuesday 24 May 2016


The Keys of My Kingdom, of the world to come, have been prepared


My dearly beloved daughter, all that I revealed to the world, through these messages, will be fulfilled. Many of those who know these messages will, sadly, continue to suppress My Word. Others, who are not privy to these messages will oppose My Word, given to them in the Holy Gospels.
I call on all those who walk with Me on this earth, and I ask them to trust in Me. Live by My Word and you will not die. Live your lives, according to the Truth, and I will pour great Graces over you and those, whose names you place before Me.  As the world plunges into darkness – as wars break out everywhere, and when disease and famine grip humanity – My Intervention will be witnessed.
I protect all those who consecrate themselves to My Sacred Heart. I uplift those whose hearts may be heavy, and I will bring peace and a calmness of soul to those who ask Me for these Gifts.
Only I, Jesus Christ, can lift your burden. Only I can defeat your enemies and those, who abuse power and influence to destroy you for their own gain. Only you, My beloved followers, can bring Me the souls of those who reject Me, who dismiss Me and who deny Me. Many of them will never come to Me, although I welcome them into My Mercy.
You must continue to use the prayers you were given. Stay close to Me for when you do, you will be given every protection from evil. You must be strong, courageous and remain calm for I will never leave your side. I will walk with you and hold you. I will comfort you. I will wipe away every tear and, soon, I will envelop you and your loved ones into My Loving Arms.
The Keys of My Kingdom, of the world to come, have been prepared and singled out for all those whose names are in the Book of the Living. But, My Mercy is so great that I will welcome, into My New Paradise, those whose names are not included if you bring Me these souls, through your prayers.
Your beloved Jesus
priest-in-prayer-gregory-dean


Crusade Prayer (19) Prayer for young people

Mother of Salvation, I ask you to pray for the mercy of young souls, who are in terrible darkness, so that they recognize your Beloved Son when He comes to redeem the whole of mankind.
Let not one soul fall by the wayside. Let not one soul reject His Great Mercy. I pray, Mother, that all are saved and ask you to cover these souls with your Holy Mantle to provide them the protection they need from the deceiver.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.elgranaviso-mensajes.com/news/a014-oct-2014-las-llaves-de-mi-reino-del-mundo-por-venir-han-sido-preparadas/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.