Sunday 15 May 2016


Mother of Salvation: This Gift of Protection for children has been commanded by my beloved Father


Sacred-and-Immaculate-HeartsMy dear child, I wish to call upon parents of children and young people, all over the world, to consecrate them to my Immaculate Heart. 
My Precious Son, Jesus Christ, desires that I do this, as He will cover them with His Precious Blood and so keep them safe. He wants you, dear children, to do this because He will grant great Graces upon them. This Gift of Protection for children has been commanded by my beloved Father.Through His Son, Jesus Christ, He promises great Graces and those children who are presented to me will be protected from the influence of the spirit of evil. 
My Son will do all that is required to unite all families in His New Paradise and by consecrating your children to me, the Mother of Salvation, great Protection will be given to every family whose children’s names are offered to me.
My love for God’s children is very special, for I am the Mother of all God’s children. It will be through me, the Mother of Salvation, that souls consecrated to me, will be saved through the Mercy of my Son. These souls will not be tempted by the deceit, which will be presented to the world by the antichrist.
You must recite this Prayer once a week, before an image of me, your beloved Mother, and bless yourself with Holy Water before you recite it. 
Crusade Prayer (153) The Gift of Protection for children:
O Mother of God, Mother of Salvation, I ask that you consecrate the souls of these children (List them here…) and present them to your beloved Son.
Pray that Jesus will, through the Power of His Precious Blood, cover and protect these little souls with every kind of protection from evil.
Are-we-alll-gods-childrenI ask you, dear Mother, to protect my family in times of great difficulties and that your Son will look favourably upon my request to unite my family in one with Christ and grant us Eternal Salvation. Amen.
Go and be thankful for the Love that God has for His children. Great Mercy and Blessings will be accorded to every child and young person whose name you present to me for consecration to my Son.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation



Crusade Prayer (8) The Confession

Dearest Jesus, I ask your pardon for all my sins and for the hurt and injury I have caused to others.
I humbly pray for the graces to avoid offending You again and to offer penance according to your Most Holy Will.
I plead for the forgiveness of any future offense, which I may partake in and which will cause you pain and suffering.
Take me with you into the new Era of Peace, so that I may become part of Your family for eternity.
I love You, Jesus.
I need You.
I honour You and everything You stand for.
Help me, Jesus, so that I may be worthy to enter Your Kingdom.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.