Saturday 14 May 2016


My New Paradise will become the World without end – as foretold


My dearly beloved daughter, My Resurrection from the dead happened for a reason. It did not take place simply to prove My Divinity to those who did not accept Who I was. Up to that time, souls who died could not enter Heaven. They had to wait. But, no sooner had My Resurrection taken place, than they were given new Life in My Kingdom. My Resurrection brought Eternal Life for souls and death, therefore, would no longer have a hold over the human race. 
My Resurrection will be truly evident at My Second Coming, for then all those souls, who died in Me and for Me, will also be raised from the dead and be given Eternal Life. They will rise in body and soul, in perfect union with the Will of God and they will live in My New Kingdom, when the old Earth and the Heavens will disappear and a New World will arise. My New Paradise will become the World without end – as foretold. All those who love God and who accept My Hand of Mercy will enter My Glorious Kingdom. That was the Promise I made, when I traded My earthly Body in death, to give you all Eternal Life. Do not forget that what God promises, He will always deliver. What God foretold to all of His prophets will take place, for He does not say one thing and mean another.
When God told John that the world will divide in the latter days and His Temple would be destroyed, He did not lie. The reign of those who wish to destroy the Word of God has commenced and the times for all those prophecies, as foretold to Daniel and John, are upon you. My Promise to come and separate the goats from the sheep is about to become a reality. Man will be given every kind of help, through Intervention from Heaven, and plenty of opportunity to make a final choice. He will either follow Me or stay behind.
Your Jesus



Crusade Prayer (7) Prayer for those who refuse Mercy

Jesus, I urge You to forgive those sinners, so dark of soul, who will refuse the Light of Your Mercy.
Forgive them, Jesus, I plead with You, in order to redeem them from the sins, which they find it so difficult to extract themselves from.
Flood their hearts with Your Rays of Mercy and allow them the chance to return to Your fold.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.