Sunday 1 May 2016


Don’t you know that a whole generation of young people are removed from Me at this time


My dearly beloved daughter, as the anger rises against these, My Prophesies, given to the world to prepare all of you for My Second Coming, know this. This Mission has one goal. That is to save all souls – everyone alive in the world today. It does not matter how harsh the criticism leveled against you is, My daughter, because I will forge ahead, relentlessly, until My job is done.
No man will stop Me from saving souls, for I will trample on those who dare to stand in My Way, so that I can save those souls who have fallen from My Favour.
Because of the paganism which sweeps the Earth and the weakness of faith, which exists amongst believers, don’t you know that a whole generation of young people are removed from Me at this time?
My Mission focuses on such afflicted young souls, who in most cases were denied any knowledge of Me, Jesus Christ. Because there are so many, in every nation, I must reach out to them in whatever way is most likely to get their attention.
Remember, those Christians amongst you who have been fed the Word of God since you were young children are blessed. Because of this you have a duty to pray for the lost generation. Please, I ask you to pray for these young souls with this Crusade Prayer:
Crusade Prayer (118) For the lost generation of young souls
Dear Jesus, I call out to Your Mercy for the lost generation of young souls.
For those who do not know You, cover them with the Gift of sight.
For those who do know You, but who ignore You, draw them back into Your Mercy.
Please give them the proof of Your Existence soon and guide them towards those who can help them and guide them towards the Truth.
Fill their minds and souls with the longing for You.
Help them to recognise the emptiness, which exists in them because they do not feel Your Presence. I beg You, dear Lord, not to forsake them and in Your Mercy grant them Eternal Life. Amen.
How I long to reach out to these young children and wrap My Sacred Arms around them, so that I can whisper Words of comfort into their ears and give them peace of soul. They are Mine and without them the New Paradise would be empty of those I pine for the most. Help Me to save them.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.