Saturday 14 May 2016

The Cross is your link to Eternal Life. Never forsake the Cross

My dearly beloved daughter, when My beloved followers celebrate Good Friday, they must remember how My Love extends to the human race.
Those who persecuted Me and then killed Me were full of hatred and had hearts of stone. I died for them, despite their hatred, and I suffered a great Agony so that they could be redeemed. Still, so many people today hate and despise Me, on such a grand scale, that were I to reveal the evil, which ravages their souls, you would not be able to stand up. 
My attempts to prepare the world, through the Book of Truth, will be fought by My enemies, everywhere. The worst attacks will come from satanic groups, many of whom pose as Christians, so they can vent their anger, by pretending to defend their faith. Such is the manner in which Satan uses his willing victims to attack My Work. How wretched their souls are and how sorrowful I Am, as they continue to betray Me, fling mud at Me and spread lies about My Word, in an effort to steal souls from My Merciful Heart.
I cry Tears of Agony, during this week; because the time is short and I know that no matter how hard I try, many souls will still turn their backs on Me. Why do these souls hate Me so? The answer is because they have no love for Me at all. Many of them find it terrifying that the hatred they feel for Me in their hearts cannot be washed away. They are so possessed by the evil one, that they spend every minute of their day cursing Me.
The vast majority of people no longer believe in Me – it is a small number , who do believe,  in an ocean of souls  whose magnitude stretches from one side of the Earth to the other. But, I promise you that I will gather as many souls as I can and because of the Love, which I have for you, will extend My Mercy even amongst those who do not deserve it. How I welcome the good, the loving and those pure souls, who come before Me. They fill Me with great joy. Oh how they soothe My Wounds. How they bring Me relief from the sorrow I endure for My poor sinners, who have no idea as to the great joy I promised them in My New Kingdom. So many souls will sadly throw away the key that I gave them to Eternal Life – and for what? A life devoid of meaning, a life full of titillation and empty promises. A weary life of toil, that brings no life – only that which ends in dust. I Am your life. I bring you life. When you accept My death on the Cross and acknowledge My Resurrection, you will never endure death.
To you, of this generation, I say this. You, who are with Me, will not endure death – not even death of the body. Those who betray Me, through sin, when the Truth is given to you, will have no life. So you, My beloved followers, must never be afraid of this Mission. I will take you and shower you with all the Gifts, which My Father is anxious to bestow upon all of you, as He finally gathers His children into the Kingdom He promised you when He sent Me, His only Son, to salvage your souls, by My death on the Cross. The Cross is your link to Eternal Life. Never forsake the Cross. My death was your route to Eternal Life. Without My Cross, death will prevail for those who reject it.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.