Saturday 7 May 2016

God the Father: I have waited patiently a very long time to gather My children, again, into My Holy Will




God the Father: I have waited patiently a very long time to gather My children, again, into My Holy Will


Father

My dearest daughter of Mine, how much you fear when it is so unnecessary. When I give the world a Gift of this magnitude, it is done out of a sense of duty, which is borne out of My Great Love for all of My children. 
I warn you to protect you all. I reveal to you part of Me in every single Message I give you for the world. To you, My daughter, I show My great yearning to become close to My children. I show you My Compassion, My Joy, My Disapproval, My Anger, My Love and My Mercy. Why then, when I reach out like this, do you fear Me? You must never fear a Father Who loves all of His offspring and especially sinners, who openly defile every Law given to you by Me in order to draw humanity into My Tenderness.
Children, be ready to accept My Great Mercy. Open your hearts to welcome Me, your beloved Father. Prepare to greet Me and call to Me every time fear creeps into your thoughts, when you try to come to terms with these Messages.
These Messages are unique. They are presented to the world by the Blessed Trinity. They are deemed by Me as being the most important Mission on Earth since I sent My Only Son to redeem you. 
This, My Word, should be accepted with a gracious and thankful heart. Welcome My Words. Be content in the knowledge that all that is, remains and always will remain, within My Command.  I Am all that Is and will Be. All decisions, as to the future of mankind and the destiny of the world to come, remain with Me. I would never intentionally frighten you, children.
What I will do is prepare you for My New Kingdom, so that you are fit to enter it – when all pain and sorrow will be no more.
Be at peace, My beautiful, desirable children. You are everything to Me. I include here all of you. All sinners. All those who will not acknowledge Me. All those who idolize Satan. All My faithful children. Those whose souls have been snatched. You belong to Me, only. I will not let one soul be ignored in this, My last attempt, to prepare the world for the Second Coming of My Beloved Son.
Not one of you will be left untouched by My Hand of Mercy. Allow Me to open your hearts so that you will be blessed by My Hand.
Say to Me: “Dearest Father, reach out and touch my body and soul with Your Hand of Mercy. Amen.”. I will respond immediately to your call. 
Go forth, My little ones, and be at peace, for My Intervention will be your saving Grace, no matter how difficult the period ahead will be. I will be waiting to open the Door to My New Paradise, with Love in My Heart, as I beckon you to come to Me, your Father.
I have waited patiently a very long time to gather My children, again into My Holy Will. That Day is close and My Heart rejoices in anticipation of the moment when man comes back to his rightful place beside Me.
Your loving Father
God the Most High

Litany Prayer (6) Gift of GracesO dearest Jesus, my beloved Saviour,
Fill me with Your Love.
Fill me with Your Strength.
Fill me with Your Wisdom.
Fill me with Your Perseverance.
Fill me with Your Humility.
Fill me with Your Courage.
Fill me with Your Passion.
Amen.