Monday 2 May 2016


My dearly beloved daughter, so many will not listen to My Voice, because they do not know Who I Am. Many claim to know Me, but it is only by their flawed human interpretation that they are convinced that they understand Who I Am and what I did to save them from the abyss, which faces all God’s children, who will not ask Me to forgive them.
Free will is a Gift from My Father. Free will can, however, interfere with man’s quest to seek the Love of God.  Yet, My Father gave His children this Gift. This is how generous He is. This is how much He loves His children. This is the Gift that gave them the freedom to roam the Earth, relish its fruits, and embrace its beauty. But man, tempted by Satan, abused the trust of My Father. He then became enslaved by Satan and forged a pact with him, where sin will continue to separate all of God’s children from Him.
The Gift of My death on the Cross meant that I would break this unnatural bond between man and Satan. So I enabled man to seek salvation through the forgiveness of sin, by My death on the Cross. This means that man has the capacity to escape the grip of Satan, but only those who follow Me, in full humble servitude, can truly gain salvation. Unless you are capable of declaring to Me, Jesus Christ, openly, your weaknesses, your sins and your hatred of one another, through reconciliation, you will not remain pure. Without purity of soul, you are not capable of becoming humble in My Eyes.  When you lack humility, pride will flood your soul and you will sin against Me. When you sin against Me, you do this in a number of ways.
You will feed your lusts, greed and pride first. Then you will behave as if you are all knowledgeable, smarter and better than others. Then you will judge others. Then you move to the next stage. You will mock those who are in true union with Me, by declaring them to be imperfect. After that you will create slander against all those who remain True to Me. Yet, you will convince yourself that you are filled with the Holy Spirit. But, it will not be the Holy Spirit, which inspires you. Instead, it will be the spirit of evil, which will invade your soul, and you will believe that you are being guided by Heaven.
When you say you represent Me and that you are better placed than others to be part of My Kingdom and then lie about Me, you need the prayers of others. By that stage, you are halfway into the depths of Hell and without My Intervention you will be lost.
Take My Message. Press it close to your heart and ask: “Jesus is this You? Am I truly in need of Your Help?” and I will give you the answer.
Your Jesus



Litany Prayer (1) Protection against the False Prophet

Dearest Jesus, save us from the deceit of the False Prophet.
Jesus, have Mercy on us.
Jesus, save us from the persecution.
Jesus, preserve us from the Anti-Christ.
Lord Have Mercy.
Christ Have Mercy.
Dearest Jesus, cover us with Your Precious Blood.
Dearest Jesus, open our eyes to the lies of the False Prophet.
Dearest Jesus, unite your Church.
Jesus, Protect our sacraments.
Jesus, don’t let the False Prophet divide your Church.
Dearest Jesus, help us to reject lies presented to us as the truth.
Jesus, give us Strength.
Jesus, give us Hope.
Jesus, flood our souls with the Holy Spirit.
Jesus, protect us from the Beast.
Jesus, give us the gift of discernment so we can follow the path of Your true Church at all times forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.