Saturday 21 May 2016

My Word is very simple, easy to understand, but not as easy to live



My Word is very simple, easy to understand, but not as easy to live


My dearly beloved daughter, My instruction to all those who revere Me is to pray hard for the turmoil which will erupt soon in the world. Many events will evolve, all of which are linked to divisions caused by religious hatred and greed. But when contempt for Me, which is evidenced in the world already, comes from within My Own four walls, then you will know that the time is close. For when they curse Me and persecute those who love Me, then they will witness My intervention, which will be like a thunderbolt. 
Many will confuse My willing acceptance of persecution, which will always be the lot of those who follow Me, with an acceptance of evil things and a willingness to allow these things to thrive. But that would be incorrect. All Love comes from Me. All evil comes from Satan. When the two clash great disruption will unfold. Evil cannot thrive when I rise up against it. Even Satan himself can only spread his venom according to the Will of God.
The evil, which contaminates the world, will be destroyed. Be in no doubt about this. You must, however, recognise evil for what it is, for Satan will always present it as being a good thing. His favourite tactic is to present a distorted view of My Teachings and include within it great deceptions, which will only be identified by those where the Spirit of God resides within their souls. So many spread different versions of My Doctrine and create their own interpretations and this confuses many. When those who profess to know Me crucify Me, by tormenting those who serve Me, then know that they are not of Me – for how could they be? 
Be at peace, for all you need to know is contained in My Holy Word. My Word is very simple, easy to understand, but not as easy to live. Live by My Word and love will be the driving force behind every word you utter; every act you make and every gesture carried out by you. When you do not witness love, from the mouths of those who profess to be holy, then it is not the Word of God that you are listening to. Instead, you are hearing a human interpretation, which is flawed. 
Anything, which does not spring from My Divinity, is not of Me.
Your Jesus


Crusade Prayer (15) Thanks for gift of Divine Mercy

O my Heavenly Father, we honour you with a deep appreciation of the Sacrifice You made when you sent a Saviour into the world. We offer You, in joy and thanksgiving, our prayer in humble gratitude for the Gift you now give to Your children, the Gift of Divine Mercy.
Oh, God the Most High, make us worthy to accept this Great Mercy with gratitude.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.