Monday 23 May 2016

I pour great Graces over My Followers at this


I pour great Graces over My Followers at this time


My dearly beloved daughter, I pour great Graces over My Followers at this, a time when they need it the most. The Graces I pour over you, My followers, include the Gift of Insight to enable you to see the deceit, which blights the whole world. I also bequeath the Gift of Endurance, so that you will rise up against adversaries of Mine and continue to fight the fight so that Christianity survives. I give you also the Gift of Patience so that you will be able to continue to speak the Truth when you have to listen to falsities, which will be uttered by those followers of Mine, who will be led into error by My enemies.
Finally, I give you the Gift of Love, and when I fill you with this Gift, you will be able to deplete evil through your words, deeds and actions. Love for Me, means you will love even your enemies and by this Gift you will destroy hatred.
Go and accept My Gifts. All you have to do is say to Me
“Jesus give me the Gifts I need to remain true to You.
Your beloved Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.