Sunday 29 May 2016

My Second Coming will create great happiness


My Second Coming will create great happiness


My dearly beloved daughter, the world belongs to My Father and My Kingdom will arise, no matter what.
The world, as is the Will of My Father, will rise again and in My Glory I will bring peace, love and joy to all. The blight of sin will be no more and all of God’s children, who accept Me, His beloved Son, will have eternal life.
My Second Coming will create great happiness and on that day every tear shall be wiped away. My Hand of Mercy will reach out to all of you and very few will reject My Kingdom. Those who do, will not enter it but they will, however, very much regret their decision for eternity.
Do not fear the great upheaval for the time to clear out the rot has begun and when new life springs from the soil, the new world, which will be without end will delight every soul who clings to Me. I Am Love and Love will follow Me and every soul who is pierced with the Holy Spirit. Be strong My beloved followers, My Intervention is necessary at this time, and soon the New Jerusalem will descend from Heaven, and the world as it was meant to be will arise out of the ashes.
You must not allow fear to grip your hearts as there is nothing to fear because I Am coming and I love you all.
Let Me reach out to each of you at this time and comfort your poor hearts. My Presence is amongst you and My Promises to humanity will be fulfilled in My own good time. Be patient, hopeful and confident of My Love. But, above all, trust in Me for I gave up My Life for you and so there is nothing that I cannot do to bring you into My Glorious Kingdom.
Leave all in My Holy Hands. Go in peace. Never doubt My Great Compassion.
Your Jesus



Crusade Prayer (24) Plenary Indulgence for Absolution

O, My Jesus, You are the Light of the earth. You are the Flame that touches all souls. Your Mercy and Love knows no bounds. We are not worthy of the Sacrifice You made by Your death on the Cross, yet we know that Your Love for us is greater than the love we hold for You.
Grant us, O Lord, the Gift of Humility so that we are deserving of your New Kingdom. Fill us with the Holy Spirit, so we can march forth and lead Your army to proclaim the Truth of Your Holy Word and prepare our brothers and sisters For the Glory of Your Second Coming on earth.
We honour You. We Praise You. We offer ourselves, our sorrows, our sufferings as a gift to You to save souls.
We love You, Jesus. Have Mercy on all your children wherever they may be.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.