Wednesday 18 May 2016



Here's Message no. 317 from the Book of Truth:
Antichrist, who is hidden in the wings, will soon appear in the world

January 19, 2012
My dearly beloved daughter, rise now with strength in order to continue to proclaim My most Holy Word. To those, who listen and believe in My Most Holy Word, great Graces can be obtained through the recital of My Crusade Prayers.
The Purgatory on Earth, soon to be experienced by souls who show true remorse for their sins, after The Warning, will be difficult.
This penance is important children. Do not fight it. Accept it.
To those who believe in Me, you must listen now. You will grow in numbers, after My Great Mercy is shown to the world, and your voices will echo from the wilderness.
It will be through your strength and fighting spirit, that My Church will be able to survive the persecution.
You, children, have nothing to fear when you walk humbly by My Side.
Your humble obedience is essential if you are to be given the Graces, in order to stay strong, to keep your nerve and fight in My Army, against the antichrist.
He, My children, is hidden in the wings, but will soon appear before the world.
He has no shame and will boast of his humanitarian efforts. Many will fall for his charm, while he will appeal to their goodness of heart. Here is the Crusade of Prayer to help stop the antichrist from destroying My children:
Crusade of Prayer (20) Stop the antichrist from destroying the world
“O God the Father, in the Name of Your precious Son, I call on You to prevent the antichrist from ensnaring the souls of Your children. I beg You, Almighty Father, to stop him from inflicting terror on Your children. I beg You to stop him from contaminating Your Creation and ask You to have Mercy on those poor souls who will be powerless against him. Hear my prayer, dear Father, and save all Your children from this terrible evil. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.