Tuesday 5 January 2016

When you trust in Me it must be free of any condition

MY DEARLY BELOVED DAUGHTER, TRUST IS A VERY MISUNDERSTOOD TERM, WHEN IT COMES TO MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. TO TRUST IS NOT AN EASY THING TO DO, FOR MAN IS A SINNER AND CAN, AT ANY TIME, BETRAY A TRUST EVEN AMONGST THOSE HE LOVES. 
To trust in Me takes great effort on the part of souls. When you trust in Me, it must be free of any condition or on your own terms. When you say you love Me there are many stages involved. The first stage is one of belief and love for all that I taught and because of Who I Am. The second is inspired by love for My Teachings and a deep compassion for Me. The third stage occurs when you are in full union with Me, when you feel My Love, My Pain, My Sorrow and understand – without knowing why – what it means to be a true child of God. It means acknowledging that I Am the Beginning and the End and that all comes from Me.
When you love Me with an open heart, like that of a child, you will love Me without condition. You will know that I will come to your aid when all feels hopeless, you will know that My Love for man is ceaseless, free of malice, free of discrimination and that not one sinner will I reject – no matter what they have done. By then, you will have no doubts left about My Divinity and you will surrender to Me completely. You will leave all to Me, although you will, without question, suffer at the hands of man when you love Me in this way.
Because My Light will shine within your soul, those who reject Me will do all that they can to belittle you; to mock you; to scourge you and to make life difficult, for make no mistake, Christians have always been despised and will continue to be persecuted, just as I was, until the Final Day.
Trust in Me and I will ease your burden and while you may suffer verbal attacks, by those who hate you because of Me, you will be at peace. Please recite this Prayer whenever you feel separated from Me and I will come to your aid. I will fill you with a Peace that cannot, nor ever will, be found anywhere in this world.
Crusade Prayer (161) For confidence and peace:
Jesus, I trust in You. Help me to love You more. Fill me with the confidence to surrender in full and final union with You. Help me to grow my trust in You during difficult times. Fill me with Your Peace.  I come to You, dear Jesus, as a child, free of all worldly ties; free of all conditions and I hand You over my will to do with it as You see fit for the sake of my own and that of other souls. Amen.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.