Friday 15 January 2016


Mother of Salvation: Pray for peace in the world


My dear children, I urge you to pray for peace in the world, for very soon many countries will be involved in wars, which will be difficult to contain and many innocent lives will be destroyed.
The peace I ask you to implore of my Dear Son is to reduce the impact of hatred, sown in the hearts of the misguided, who inflict terror on others. Peace, when poured upon the earth, through the Power of God, will deliver an insight as to how you must treat one another with love and respect, irrespective of your differences.
I ask that you recite this Crusade Prayer, the Prayer of Peace each and every day for your nations.
Crusade Prayer (164) Prayer of Peace for Nations
O Jesus bring me peace.
Bring peace to my nation and all those countries torn asunder because of war and division.
Sow the seeds of peace amongst those hardened hearts who cause suffering to others in the name of justice.
Give all of God’s children the Graces to receive Your Peace so that love and harmony can thrive;
so that love for God will triumph over evil and that souls can be saved from the corruption of falsities, cruelty and evil ambition.
Let peace reign over all of those who devote their lives to the Truth of Your Holy Word and those who don’t know You at all.
Amen.


Crusade Prayer (60) Prayer for conversion of families during The Warning

“O dear Sweet Jesus, I beg for Mercy for the souls of my family, (name them here). I offer You my sufferings, my trials and my prayers to save their souls from the spirit of darkness.
Let not one of these, Your children, denounce You, or reject Your Hand of Mercy.   Open their hearts to entwine with Your Sacred Heart, so that they can seek the forgiveness necessary to save themselves from the fires of Hell.
Give them the chance to make amends, so that they can be converted with the Rays of Your Divine Mercy. Amen.”

Children of God, prepare every day for The Warning for it can happen at any time.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.