Sunday 31 January 2016

The signs I will send will be instantly recognisable

My dearly beloved daughter, I love you and I Am with you every second in this Holy Work. I Am present, guiding you in every task you undertake, to ensure that My Word is spread to every one of God’s children.
Never allow interference, or setbacks, to stop you and delay what is now an urgent Mission to save humanity.
As My followers gather in Prayer groups, they will also feel My Divine Presence and I will make myself known to them in various ways. The signs I will send will be instantly recognisable.
I will pour down My Love, My Healing, My Graces and My Blessings. This is an age where nothing is impossible for the good of all, if it is according to the Will of God.
Now that My Prayer Groups are linking together, My remnant army will blossom and grow. Just as the seeds were planted in just a few hearts, in the beginning, they have grown and multiplied into over 200 countries, many of which are unknown to you My dearest followers.
Keep building the foundation every step at a time. Every stone overturned is important because, finally, it will create the Stairway to Heaven.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.