Wednesday 20 January 2016


It is the Missions of the true prophets, which cause outrage


My dearly beloved daughter, it is My greatest wish to see unbelievers read My Holy Word. Even, were it only for just a few minutes, they would be tempted to come back to My Script, again and again.
Because Satan deceives the world into believing he does not exist, or that his demons, the fallen angels, do not roam the world freely, seeking refuge in the hearts and bodies of people, he is unknown to unbelievers.  It is only when man accepts the existence of evil in the world, will he truly open his mind to accept the Existence of God.
When evil spirits wander, they seek out places where they can easily enter a soul. Once within the soul, they are very difficult to get rid of. They cling to those poor souls who have no faith or trust in God. They attack My followers in similar ways and only their prayers can offer them protection.  When a prophet has been sent into the world, Satan and his demons will go to extraordinary lengths to fight the Gift of Prophecy.
You, My daughter, are surrounded by the attacks of Satan. This takes many forms. People who respond to My Messages will be tormented, also. Doubts will, firstly, be planted within their hearts by the spirit of evil who will then create anxiety within the soul. This will lead them to question and challenge My Messages until their doubts turn into hatred.
Many souls you associate with, unbeknown to them, will be tempted, constantly, to betray you. Some strangers will come up and say to you that they also are prophets. Some of those souls, who came to you since the start of this Mission, in the pretence that they were also prophets of Mine with special gifts from Me and lied to you, are your worst enemies. They are infested by evil spirits and many, sadly, do not realise this. Those sacred servants of Mine, to whom you confided and who betrayed you, were also stopped from doing their duty to Me, because of the spirit of jealousy.
There are very few who can be trusted to work with My prophets, which is why the genuine ones have to work alone, with just a handful of people they can trust. You, My followers, must never feel hurt or insulted when I will not permit My prophet to meet you, or participate in public events.
As the end time prophet, I cannot permit diversions. I need all of  Maria’s time and devotion. It will be I, Jesus Christ, Who will guide you in your prayers, and through My Prayer Groups. Never underestimate the spirit of evil, which creates doubts and arguments amongst you, along with the temptation to walk away.
Recognise the reasons for this. It is because Satan’s biggest war is being waged in this time. It is the Missions of the true prophets, which cause outrage. It is I, Jesus, Who leads the battle against the evil one and it is I Who will win it.
Your Beloved Jesus


Crusade Prayer (66) For clergy: Help me to remain true to Your Most Holy Word

“O dear Jesus, help me to remain true to Your Most Holy Word, at all times.
Give me the strength to uphold the Truth of Your Church in the face of adversity.
Fill me with the grace to administer the Holy Sacraments in the way in which You taught us. Help me to feed Your Church with the Bread of Life and remain loyal to You, even when I am prohibited from doing so.
Free me from the chain of deceit I may face, in order to proclaim the True Word of God.
Cover all Your sacred servants with Your Precious Blood, at this time, so that we will remain courageous, loyal and steadfast, in our allegiance to You, our beloved Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.”
Do not be disheartened My beloved sacred servants for the discord has been prophesised and must come about in the final battle for souls.
I love you and I will be with you now as you walk with Me the thorny road to Calvary so that Salvation can be achieved once more for all souls.
Your Beloved Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.