Sunday 10 January 2016


God the Father: Be brave, My little ones, for My Great Kingdom will soon be yours


My dear children, when I created the world, it was to share My Existence with each of you. My Love was then divided and it was then that the world became one in Me. My angels rejoiced in My new found Kingdom and My Love spread beyond My Realm, because I desired that this be the case.
While My Love was rebuked, I knew that My Sorrow would be replenished when I renewed the Earth to bring an end to sin. My Time is soon, when all will live according to My Will. My Holy Will, will be Present in the hearts of My children. All will be joyful again. Until this Great Day, much pain will be borne by man because sin has created such a separation from Me.
As long as sin exists, man will suffer the trials meted out to him by he who hates Me. He, the evil one, will present himself as if he loves you, as if he cares about you and he will continue to influence each one of you, until I send My Son to gather you into His Sacred Arms. Be brave, My little ones, for My Great Kingdom will soon be yours and you will, along with your families, live within My Holy Will. When My Divine Will is accomplished amongst you, the world, that is comprised of Heaven and Earth, will become one. When We are one, there will be no more pain or sorrow, because sin will be completely eradicated. 
Your Eternal Father
God the Most High


Crusade of Prayer (53) Prayer for the Catholic Church

“O God the Father, in the Name of Your Beloved Son I beg You to give strength and the Graces needed to help priests withstand the persecution they endure.
Help them to adhere to the Truth of the Teachings of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and to never waiver, weaken or submit to untruths about the Existence of the Holy Eucharist. Amen.”
Your loving Mother, Queen of the Earth
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.