Friday 22 January 2016


Medal of Salvation and the Seal of the Living God


Webcast of the Medal of Salvation and the Seal of the Living God
Published on Oct 18, 2015
In this webcast, we will focus on the Medal of Salvation and the Seal of the Living God. 
Crusade Prayer (115) For the Gift of Conversion
O Mother of Salvation, cover my soul with your tears of Salvation. Rid me of doubts. Lift my heart, so that I will feel the Presence of your Son.  Bring me peace and solace. Pray that I will be truly converted.
Help me to accept the Truth and open my heart to receive the Mercy of your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
Crusade Prayer (33) Seal of the Living God
O My God, My loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection. Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity.  I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my Beloved Father.
I beg you to protect me and my…

#5 Book of Truth Webcast

In this part of the Webcast, we will focus on:
The 7 Seals from the Book of Revelation – and what we have been told, from the Book of Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.