Saturday 30 January 2016



God the Father: I will embrace every person, race, creed and religion


My dearest daughter, My Intervention to open the eyes of My children to the Love of My beloved Son, Jesus Christ, is drawing closer.
I love all of My children and I will call every man, woman and child over the age of seven years, into the Light of My Son’s Mercy. Prepare for My Intervention for it is sooner than you think and be thankful for this Great Gift. The spiritual warfare you are witnessing in the world is manifested on earth and the battle will arise between My enemies, who try to silence all those who refuse to be drawn into falsities, and those who do not betray My Son.
When the Hand of My Justice falls it will test the faith of all those who say they are for My Son, and only those who are willing to follow the Cross will remain strong enough to proclaim the Truth. Soon the cobwebs will be drawn back and the full extent of your inheritance will be made known to you. My Enemies will, for the most part, reject this Intervention and they will fight to the bitter end to deny Jesus Christ.
I will embrace every person, race, creed and religion into the Light of My Son and many will see Him. As a result this will mean many will convert and ask for the right to live eternal life in the Glory of My Son’s Kingdom on earth.
I have promised that My Son will take up His Seat on His Throne and this will come to fruition. Those who do not want to become part of His Kingdom will make their choice based on the free will I have given to each of you.
I, your beloved Father, Creator of all that is and will be, beg that you do not squander your birthright. If you do, you will be devoured by Satan who is merciless as much as he is a liar, deceiver and accuser. You are  being given a Gift that no generation before you has been accorded and you must pray that you will be given the Graces to accept My Favour.
Come into the Light for if you do not then you will be blinded by darkness for eternity. This would tear My Heart in two and I do not desire to lose any of you.
I Bless you. I guide you through this Holy Mission, which is given to you by the Holy Blessed Trinity as foretold.
Your beloved Father
God the Most High



Crusade Prayer (78) Save me from Evil.


“O Jesus, protect me from the power of Satan. Take me into Your Heart, as I release all my allegiance to him and his wicked ways. I surrender my will and come before You, on my knees, with a humble and contrite heart.
I leave my life in Your Holy Arms. Save me from evil. Release me and take me to Your safe haven of protection, now and forever.  Amen.”




Virgin Mary calls for day of prayer and fasting to prepare for The Warning

This Message was received by Maria Divine Mercy, after two separate apparitions of the Virgin Mary – one, which took place at midnight, January 29 and the second at 13:00 hours, on Monday, January 30, 2012, during which, the Virgin Mother appeared very sorrowful throughout.
My child, while my Son comes now to cover the whole world with His Rays of Mercy, it is with a heavy Heart that I must tell you that many people will die during The Warning.
Pray, pray, pray for their souls.
You, my child, must ask all of the followers of these Divine Messages to allocate tomorrow, Tuesday, January 31, 2012, as a special day of prayer. On this day, you must recite the Most Holy Rosary and the Divine Mercy Prayer.
Where possible, everyone must try and fast during this day. In this way more souls, especially those in mortal sin at the time of death, can be saved by the Mercy of my beloved Son, Jesus Christ.
I cry tears of sorrow for those poor people who have no idea how much pain and anguish their sins cause my Son.
The joy of the Gift, that my Son now brings the world, is tinged with sadness for those who cannot be saved, by their own choice. The lies, which will spring and spread all over the world, by dark souls, after The Warning takes place, must be stopped through your prayers.
Pray that no one will deny my Son’s Divine Mercy during or after The Warning.
For every soul lost to such lies, is a soul that will be seized by the evil one. Spread conversion everywhere, children. Accept that I am the Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix, working closely with my beloved Son, Jesus Christ, to save all souls from eternal ruination.
My love for you, children, is very strong. I plead for Mercy for each soul, every second of the day, by begging my Father for clemency.
But, children, you must help by joining with me in prayer and sacrifice to help all of God’s children enter the gates of the New Paradise.
Your heavenly Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.