Thursday 28 January 2016


Mother of Salvation: I was sent as His messenger throughout all the ages


My dear child, I am the Immaculate Virgin Mary, the Mother of God, and I come to reveal to you the purpose of my Mission on Earth.
I am the handmaid of the Lord and I was appointed by my heavenly Father to bear His Son, Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the World. Just as I was called upon to fulfil His Most Holy Will, through the birth of His only Begotten Son, Who was sent to give Eternal Life to all of His children, I have been given the role of His messenger throughout all the ages. I was sent as His messenger to reveal the mysteries of His Heavenly Kingdom and at all times, I came in His Holy Name to impart important messages for the world. I did not come in my own right because I would never have been given this authority. I came in the Name of God, as His loyal servant, for the Glory of God ,so that He could call souls into His Divine Mercy. Now I come again in this, the final Mission sanctioned by the Most Holy Blessed Trinity in the salvation of souls.
I played an important role in the Coming of the Messiah the first time and I come, finally, as His holy messenger in these the times of the end before He, my Son, is manifested in His Second Coming.
All through the ages, when I appeared in the apparitions on earth, a sign was given to the world. In many cases, I revealed important prophecies through the Gift of inner locution but, in some cases, nothing was said at all. Instead, a sign was given and those blessed with discernment understood what it was that God wanted His children to know. It is because of His great Generosity that He sanctioned these Divine Interventions for His only Desire was to save souls.
My Eternal Father, Who created all things from nothing, intercedes only when He desires to rescue His children from the deceptions, which are planted in their hearts. It is when the evil one creates havoc that God always steps in to open the hearts of His children to the Great Love that He has for each of them. Accept this Mission, dear children, with graciousness and give thanks to God for His Great Mercy, without which many souls would be lost.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation


Crusade Prayer (75) I assign My Pain to You dear Jesus

“Jesus, I assign my pain and suffering to that which You suffered during Your Agony on Calvary.
For every abuse and verbal onslaught I suffer, I offer it in honour of Your Crowning of Thorns. For every unfair criticism of me, I offer it in honour of Your humiliation in front of Pilate.
For every physical torment I endure at the hands of others, I offer it in honour of Your Scourging at the Pillar. For every insult I endure I offer it up in honour of the physical torture You endured during the Crowning of Thorns when they tore out Your Eye.
For every time I imitate You, impart Your Teachings, and when I am sneered at in Your Name, let me help You on the road to Calvary.
Help me to be rid of pride and never to be afraid to admit that I love You, dear Jesus. Then, when all seems hopeless in my life, dear Jesus, help me to be brave by remembering how You willingly allowed Yourself to be Crucified in such a vile and cruel way.
Help me to stand up and be counted as a true Christian, a true soldier in Your army, humble and contrite in my heart, in remembrance of the Sacrifice You made for me.
Hold my hand, dear Jesus, and show me how my own suffering can inspire others to join Your army with like-minded souls who love You.
Help me to accept suffering and to offer it up to You, as a gift to save souls, in the final battle against the tyranny of the evil one. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.