Wednesday 13 January 2016


Mother of Salvation: Only with the Love of God in your souls can you spread the Word of God


My sweet children, don’t you know that it has been through God’s Love for all of you that He permitted me to proclaim His most Holy Word at every apparition of me, the Mother of God, which took place in the world. 
It was the desire of my beloved Son, Jesus Christ, that I made myself known, so that conversion to the Truth could take place. And so it will be at all of my holy shrines, throughout the world, that God will make known the Truth until the Great Day of the Lord dawns. You must all unite to give glory to God at all of my shrines, so that He, in His Mercy, will pour great Graces over even the most undeserving souls, for they are the ones He seeks out the most.
It is not only the well educated in matters of the Holy Gospels that He, my Son, desires to come to me. No, it is those who feel an emptiness within their hearts, where no matter how much they search for inner peace, they are unable to find it. Many people search for happiness, peace and joy in this life and rarely find it. They can never find true peace if they cannot find love. Only love for others can bring you close to God, because without love you will never find God Present.
I ask you, dear children, to come to me, the Mother of Salvation, and ask me to pray, so that God will fill you with His Love. When you recite this prayer I will ask my Son, to respond to your call. Seek out love and show whatever love you have, in your hearts, for others and share this. When you do, my Son will fill you with so much love you will then be ready to share this amongst you. Love will eradicate hatred. If you feel any kind of hatred for another human being, then you must plead with my Son, Jesus Christ, to rid you of this infestation.
Crusade Prayer (159) Plea for God’s Love:
O Mother of Salvation, I ask you to intercede on my behalf as I plead for God’s Love. Fill my soul, an empty vessel, with the Love of God, so that when it is overflowing, it will spill over the souls for whom I struggle to show compassion. 
By the Power of God, I ask that I am freed from any feelings of hatred I may harbor for those who betray your Son. 
Humble me in spirit and fill me with generosity of soul so that I can follow the Teachings of Christ and spread His Love into every part of my life. Amen. 
Love is spoken about as it if is easy to feel, but for many it requires great humility devoid of all ego. Without lowering yourself before God, you will not feel His Love. And without the Love of God, you cannot thrive. Only with the Love of God in your souls can you spread the Word of God. 
Without His Love, the words you speak in His Name, will be barren and bereft of life. 
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

Crusade of Prayer (55) Prepare for The Warning

Pray this Crusade Prayer (55) Prepare for The Warning
“O my Dear Jesus, please open the hearts of all God’s children to the Gift of Your Great Mercy.
Help them to accept Your Divine Mercy with love and gratitude.
Enable them to become humble before You and beg for the forgiveness of their sins, so that they can become part of Your Glorious Kingdom.   Amen.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.