Thursday 14 January 2016



God the Father: I Am the Truth. Take My Hand and follow Me. All Life comes from Me


My dearest daughter, man is in control of his own destiny, because he has been given freedom of choice, as a Gift from Me. 
Some choose the correct path towards My heavenly Kingdom, which is through My Only-Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. Others choose unwisely. Because of man’s gifts, which include intelligence, knowledge and free will, many become proud. Others seek falsehoods and great material gifts, which the world makes possible, until eventually, only their immediate desires become important to them. By adhering to selfish acts and deeds; by becoming self-obsessed and by seeking out personal fulfillment, at the expense of others, they condemn themselves to the sins, which will enslave them.
By refusing to accept the Gift of Eternal Life, which I bring to all of you, who will share in My Kingdom, you, dear children, will separate from Me for eternity. I come to intervene at this time because the self-absorption in the world has eradicated all love in your hearts for Me. I come to bring you the Truth; the knowledge of My Kingdom and a reminder of the two choices, which you will be presented with. The first choice is to accept My Hand of Mercy and live a glorious life by sharing in the Divine Life of My New Kingdom. The second choice is to choose eternal darkness and become slaves to the abyss, where Satan will remain forever. 
So many of you refuse My Love, the knowledge I gave you through My Holy Word, and the warnings given to you by the prophets. Do not believe that the world today is any different to time on Earth up to now. Humanity has not changed. Sin is still your curse and it will only be by fighting the enemy – which brings you misery and sorrow – that you will become capable of accepting the Life I have created for you.
Listen now as I remind you of My Promise. I have created an Eternal Paradise, which belongs to you. It will provide you with Eternal Life of the body and the soul. It awaits you. Do not squander your inheritance. This will break My Heart if you do and you will regret this decision for eternity.
Hear now My Call, for I will send every sign; every Miracle and every Grace, so as to awaken your jaded hearts until I stir, within you, the knowledge of the Truth.
I Am the Truth. Take My Hand and follow Me. All Life comes from Me.
Your Eternal Father
God the Most High


Crusade of Prayer (56) Priests seeking Protection for Holy Eucharist


You must ask for My Help now through this Crusade Prayer (56). It is for Priests seeking Protection for the Holy Eucharist
O Dear Father, in the Name of Your Precious Son, Who sacrificed Himself on the Cross for the whole of mankind, help me to stay true to the Truth.
Cover me with the Precious Blood of Your Son and give me the Graces to continue to serve You in faith, trust and honour, for the rest of my ministry.
Never let me stray from the True Meaning of the Sacrifice of the Holy Mass or the Presentation of the Holy Eucharist to Your children.
Give me the strength to represent You and feed Your flock, the way in which they must be fed, with the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Son, Jesus Christ, the Saviour of mankind. Amen.”



Crusade of Prayer (57) Prayer for the Clergy – Jesus let me hear Your call

O my dear Jesus, open my ears to the sound of Your Voice. Open my heart to Your loving call. Fill my soul with the Holy Spirit, so I can recognize You at this time.
I offer You my humble allegiance to all that You ask of me. Help me to discern the Truth, to rise, respond, and follow Your Voice so, I can help You to save the souls of all of humanity.
Your Will is my command. Give me the courage to let You guide me, so I can take up the armor needed to lead Your Church towards Your New Kingdom.  Amen.”

Remember, I Jesus Christ, will never allow My Sacred Servants to wander off the Path of Truth. I will stand at every corner, every avenue and point you in the right direction.
You may find this frustrating at times. You may be confused. You may not want to hear the Truth. You may be fearful. But know this.
I will always love you. I will always be at your side.
I will never desert you.
Your beloved Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.