Sunday 24 January 2016


Mother of Salvation: Blessed are those who will be given the keys of Paradise.


My dear child, I am your Mother, the Queen of Heaven. I shower all you who call on me to intercede on your behalf, to ask my Son to protect you, with special graces. All of Heaven prays for humanity at this time, so that the transition into the new world without end, will be smooth. It is my Son’s greatest desire to reach into the hearts of every sinner. To pull back the cobwebs of confusion, which covers their souls. To draw, even those with hearts of stone, into His Great Mercy.
My Son never gives up in his quest to touch the hearts of everyone. He never seeks revenge on those who offend Him and He never favours one soul over another. He loves everyone, even His greatest enemies, and this will always be the case. You must not shun my Son if you have suffered in this life; if you have lost a loved one in tragic circumstances; or if you are the victim of terrible injustices. God is the Author of Life. He gives it and He takes it away. It is only when a soul, filled with evil spirits, murders another that God will make that soul pay dearly.
As long as sin exists, evil will remain on earth. It will only be when sin is banished will evil dissipate. Children, I ask you to be patient. I ask that you spend your time in prayer as much as you can. I ask that you continue to recite the Most Holy rosary for the protection of your families, your nations and your countries.  Never before will my Rosary be so powerful as it is in these times, and you will receive great graces when you recite it, especially aloud, and in groups.
All of God’s Plans are in place for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. I ask that, through your prayers, you will help prepare the way for all sinners to seek repentance, so that they will enjoy everlasting life in the world to come, which is without end. Blessed are those who will be given the keys of Paradise.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation


Crusade of Prayer (69) Prayer to accept the Divine Will of My Father.

“God the Almighty Father, I accept Your Divine Will.
Help Your children to accept it.
Stop Satan from denying Your children’s right to their Father’s inheritance.
Never let us give up the fight for our inheritance in Paradise.
Hear our pleas to banish Satan and his fallen angels.
I ask You, dear Father, to cleanse the earth with Your Mercy and to cover us with Your Holy Spirit.
Lead us to form Your most holy army, laden with the power to banish the beast, forever.  Amen.”
Go in peace.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.