Saturday 9 January 2016


God the Father: The battle now rages between My Hierarchy and the domain of the beast


My dearest daughter, the Heavens weep in sorrow on this terrible day foretold so very long ago.
The whole of humanity will now face the greatest deception of all, and which has been perpetrated by the beast.
The tears of My Son, whose death on the Cross gave My children freedom, fall now, over the whole world at this time, in agony.
My Anger is contained at this time, but My Fury is great. Very soon the deceit will become clear to all those appointed by My Son to lead His flock on earth.
The battle now rages between My Hierarcy and the domain of the beast. It will be painful, but soon, the chastisement, which will follow the evil persecution, plotted by the enemy and his cohorts, will wipe out the rot.
I call on all of My children to turn to My Son and to place all your trust in Him at this time.
Be brave, My little ones, for this pain will be short-lived. Those who follow the beast and the false prophet will be given insight, by the Power of My Hand, in order to bring them back into the Heart of My Son. If they reject this Gift, then they are lost and will suffer the same torment, which faces the imposter who will be cast into the abyss for eternity.
The crowning of the false prophet will be celebrated by Masonic groups in all corners who plan the final stages of persecution of all My children.
Those who will celebrate with him and who know no better will, in time, feel even more pain than those who already know the Truth.
Await now, with courage and hope, for all this must come to pass before the Glorious Reign of My Son is manifested.
You must pledge your allegiance to My beloved Son at all times and refuse to accept lies. If, and when, you are asked to participate in a new Mass know that it will be the greatest curse ever inflicted by Satan against My children.
Know that Heaven will guide you and that, by accepting the pain with dignity, you will help My Son to fulfil the final covenant.
Your Beloved Father
God the Most High



Crusade of Prayer (52) Prayer to the Father

Crusade Prayer (52) Prayer to the Father
“My dearest Father, in the Name of Your precious Son and in remembrance of His Passion on the Cross, I call out to You.
You, God the Most High, Creator of the World and all that is, hold our Salvation in Your Holy Hands.
Embrace all of Your children, including those who don’t know You and those who do, but look the other way.
Forgive us our sin and save us from the persecution of Satan and his army.
Take us into Your Arms and fill us with the hope we need to see the way of the Truth. Amen.”

Go in peace. Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.