Tuesday 28 June 2016

Virgin Mary: Pray for my protection all over the world


Virgin Mary: Pray for my protection all over the world


My child, you must ask my children to pray to me, so that I can cover them with my Most Holy Mantle in these times. The deceiver’s work is increasing and spreading like wildfire, the evil control you see all around you is being managed by him and his army of demons. They cause much suffering and pain in the world.Fatima
Praying my Most Holy Rosary will stop him from causing the damage he intends to inflict on this world.
Pray, my children, wherever you are, for my special protection against the evil one.
Pray to ease the suffering of my beloved Son, Who is in much need of your consolation. He needs your prayers, children, as He sets out to save mankind from their sinful and wayward lives, yet again.
Pray now as you have never prayed before.
Your Blessed Mother
Queen of Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.