Friday 3 June 2016

June 4th Feast day of Mother of Salvation

June 4th Feast day of Mother of Salvation


medal of salvationWednesday, June 4th, 2014 @ 14:13
My dear children, salvation can only be bequeathed by my Son, Jesus Christ, to souls who accept His Divine Mercy.
The Medal of Salvation, however, is an exceptional Gift from Heaven given to the world because of the great Love my Son has for all God’s children. Through the powers given to me, by the command of my Eternal Father, this Medal will be responsible for the salvation of billions of souls.
This is made possible because once a soul accepts this Medal with an open heart it will result in conversion.
My role as Co-Redemptrix, in assisting my Son in His great plan to unite everyone and to bring them Eternal Life, has been established. As the Mother of Salvation, all powers assigned to me to crush the serpent’s head has meant that his power will diminish quickly. This is why he, the evil one, despises this Medal and he will use every soul he infests, to scream obscenities and fight it.
You must ignore the spirit of evil at all times and pray to me, your beloved Mother, on this special day, in the years ahead, for special Graces.  I declare this day, June 04, 2014, as the Feast Day of the Mother of Salvation. On this day, when you recite this prayer, I will intercede on behalf of all souls for the Gift of Salvation, especially for those who are in great spiritual darkness of the soul.
Crusade Prayer (154) Feast Day of Mother of Salvation Prayer:
O Mother of Salvation, I place before you today on this day, June 4th, the Feast Day of the Mother of Salvation, the souls of the following (list names). Please give me and all those who honor you, dear Mother, and who distribute the Medal of Salvation, every protection from the evil one and all those who reject the Mercy of your beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and all the Gifts He bequeaths to humanity. Pray, dear Mother, that all souls will be granted the Gift of Eternal Salvation. Amen.
Children, remember what I have told you, always call on me, your Mother, to come to your aid in times of great need. I will always intercede, on your behalf, to bring you peace and comfort at all times in your quest to become close to my Son.
Today, the Feast Day of the Mother of Salvation will be the last day accorded to me, the Mother of God.
Rejoice for all the angels and saints unite at this time, because of the souls who will now be protected from the evil one and whose fate will now rest with my Son.
Your beloved Mother, Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.