Wednesday 1 June 2016

Mother of Salvation: Courage, my dear children, all is in the Hands of my Son


Mother of Salvation: Courage, my dear children, all is in the Hands of my Son


My dear children you have been given the Prayers, the Gifts and the armour to forge ahead in preparation for the Second Coming of my precious Son, Jesus Christ.
His Remnant has been formed and it will continue to grow throughout the world so that souls can be saved. It will be during the times, which lie ahead that God’s Remnant in every corner of the world will retain the Truth of His Holy Word. Blessed with the favour of the Holy Spirit the Remnant will, through their prayer and sacrifice, appease the anger of God when the Great Day of the Lord descends upon the world.
You must never forget that God loves everyone and because of the opposition, which will be shown to God’s children, you will not find it easy to remain faithful to the Word.
God’s Remnant, irrespective of creed or nation, will unite in the days ahead when all mention of the Holy Word will be suppressed. God will communicate to you through this Mission when you need comfort so that He can pour over you the Graces required to sustain your faith.
Courage, my dear children, all is in the Hands of my Son, Who will seek out every soul, including the most hardened amongst you. My love for you all is everlasting and I desire that you use every Gift, given to you through the Holy Gospels and through these Messages, for the salvation of souls.
God will never desert His Remnant and it will be through your prayer groups and all other prayers groups, which are derived from my communications to the world, through other missions, that souls can and will be saved.
Comfort one another in times of spiritual trials and God will guide you every step of the way. I, the Mother of Salvation, will remain your protector and I will answer every request that you make of me. I will remain by your side right up to the Day my Son returns to reclaim His Kingdom on earth.
Thank you for responding with faith, hope and trust, to my call and that of my Son.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation


Crusade Prayer (27) Prayer for Peace in the World

O, my Jesus, I beg for Mercy for those afflicted by terrible wars.
I plead for peace to be instilled in those tortured nations who are blind to the Truth of Your Existence. Please cover these nations with the Power of the Holy Spirit so that they will stop their pursuit of power over innocent souls.
Have Mercy on all Your countries who are powerless against the evil atrocities, which cover the whole world.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.