Wednesday 8 June 2016

First Message from the Virgin Mary



First Message from the Virgin Mary


First Message from the Virgin Mary
Received Monday 8th November 2010 3.30pm after saying the Rosary at Home (Announcing the future prophecies still to be received by private visionary, who had no idea as to what she was being asked to do at this point.)
My child, you have a responsible job to do and you must not let anyone stop you. The Truth has to get out. You have been chosen to do this Work. My child, stay strong. Look to God above for guidance to do my Work.
You have all the saints working with you. The figures* (see end of Message) you saw are all there to help you spread my infinite Messages, for all the world to hear. You are being guided. You won’t find it easy, but you love to persevere. What is happening has all been foretold. You are an instrument in communicating the Word of God to all of His children.
Never forget, God loves all His children, including those sinners who have offended Him. Beg for Mercy for each and every one of you. The Holy Family will reunite.
(Pause…. at that point I was surprised, so I asked Our Lady, “Have I got this part right?” She smiled gently and continued…) Pick up your pen, that’s right, and spread the Truth, before it is too late.
These Messages are of Divine Origin and must be respected. I trust you to make sure that they are delivered effectively to a disbelieving world. It is most important that you stay strong for my beloved Son. I know you suffer for Him, with Him and through Him. Rejoice, because this is good. You are blessed, my child, to have been chosen for this Work. Stay strong.
Pray for guidance every day. You will get stronger as time goes by. Do not fear. I am with you and your family every day. You are being filled with the Holy Spirit, so that you can unveil the Truth about my Father’s plan on Earth.
My child, cast your doubts aside. You are not imagining this Divine Message. Scriptures, foretold, are about to unfold.
Pray for all God’s children. My dearly beloved Son hurts so much every day. He is tormented by the sins of man. His suffering has reached unprecedented levels, not experienced since His death on the Cross.
You have the energy and spirit required with God’s blessing, to carry out your Mission. Your purification is complete. You are ready for the battle that awaits you.
Go now, my child. Put on your armor. Stand with your head held high and help fight the evil one. Do not despair, from time to time, if you feel isolated. You have all the angels and saints – including Pope John Paul II, Saint Faustina and Saint Joseph guiding you every step of the way.
Thank you, my child, for the faith you have shown. You are a fighter and very much loved by God the Father and my dearly beloved Son. You are one with Jesus and your hand is being guided by the Holy Spirit.
Go now, my child, to do the Work using all the tools available to you at this most important time in the history of mankind.
God bless you, my child.
Your loving Mother in Christ
Mary Queen of the Earth
* The figures referred to are the images of various saints who appeared to the visionary during the private apparition, but she had no idea as to who they were until later, other than those identified above, e.g., Pope John Paul II, Saint Faustina and Saint Joseph and two other figures, which are unidentified.




Second Message from the Virgin Mary


You, my strong child of God, are very special. I will always work with you, for you have seen both sides of life here on Earth. You, my child, have to comprehend what God’s Work is all about.
Bless you, my loved one, and thank you. Yes, my sweet child, you have been given the graces for your Work. The moment the Holy Spirit entered your soul, you were ready to Work.
My unconditional Love for you will make you stronger as the days pass. Please don’t worry, as it is a negative emotion and will only hold you back. Pray to me, your Eternal Mother, every day. I will never leave you or let you down with your Work.
You, my sweet child, have been given a very special Gift and now you must use it in the way you only know how to. Yes, my child, I understand that this is very frightening for you at this time.
Always be assured I Am with you every step on your journey. Peace be yours.
In your heart, I shall dwell, always. Bless you, my child, and thank you for responding.
Mother of Peace and Hope



Third Message from the Virgin Mary

FatimaListen to me, my child. You must stay strong, for my beloved Son, Jesus, the Christ. He is too important and special for you to turn away with doubts in your mind. Yes it is easy to become confused in this Work, but you will have to trust in Him, completely. He needs you to surrender and give Him your absolute trust.
My child, it has not been easy for you, with this Work. But, as I have said before, you love to persevere. You will succeed in the completion of your Work. I urge you to get back into a routine of daily prayer. For it is through my Most Holy Rosary that you will be protected.
This Work is very Sacred, my child, so out of respect, please obey my Son, by trusting in Him, completely. Push aside your doubts, my child, for you have been given special graces,by the Holy Spirit. The Truth now lies in your heart, soul and mind. This is why you have found it easier to write the Messages, which my beloved dear Son gives you.
He loves you, my child, and has chosen you for one of the most important tasks ever this century. Your Work is being compared to that requested of Sister Faustina. You are undergoing similar sufferings that she endured. Do not fear these sufferings, which include the lack of ability to pray and the daily doubts, which are normal. They will pass. All the saints, including St. Faustina, walk with you, my child, and guide you, every day.
The Work you are undertaking on behalf of me, and my beloved Son, has been foretold. It is one of the most important ways in which you can save souls. Do not falter, or hesitate. Always, always call on your beloved Mother for assistance. I Am there for you. Please pray daily to my Son by reciting His Divine Mercy Chaplet. That way you will be closer to Him and you will feel Him move in your heart.
Take courage and move ahead, now. Look, with love, towards the precious path that leads to the Blessed Trinity. All are with you. You will suffer, but consider this a grace, for without suffering you cannot remain close to my Son’s Heart.
That’s all for now. Turn and open your heart, now, towards my beloved Son, Jesus the Most High.
Love and Peace
Our Lady of the Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.