Tuesday 28 June 2016

God the Father: The antichrist and a New World Currency

God the Father: The antichrist and a New World Currency

My daughter, while the world may fear The Warning, they must accept that the prophecies contained in the Book of Revelation are upon us. The holy state of the Church is now at risk, as is the State of Israel. Prophecies will unfold, as the world will be controlled by the antichrist, who will attempt to control you through a New World Currency. When and if you are controlled in this way, you will be controlled in every other way.
The Warning will put a halt to this and other evil atrocities being planned by global forces, which are beyond the understanding of My children the world over. Innocent pawns in a game not of your making, you will be protected by My Hand of Justice.
Rise, My children, and fight this sequence of evil through prayer. The global control and persecution being plotted, right at this moment, can be averted through prayer. Not all of you can or will be saved, such is the grip the antichrist will hold over you.
My children, Satan will never win. He has not been accorded the power and as his grip begins to loosen, now he will drag as many souls as he can into the pits of Hell with him. I weep with deep sorrow for My beautiful Creation and those precious souls of Mine. Oh if they would only listen to the Truth.
Scientific evaluation is nonsense, for no science will substitute the reality of My Divine Kingdom. No one person on Earth can ever fathom the beauty and the miracle that awaits you all, for it is indescribable in human terms.
Soon you will understand the plans I have to salvage the world from the hands of the deceiver.
I love all of you and will protect My followers at every stage during any planned persecution.
Look towards Me. Open your arms and allow Me to hold and protect all of you.
My children who believe in Me have nothing to fear.
Your beloved Creator
God the Most High
God the Father

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.