Tuesday 14 June 2016

Hand of My Eternal Father will now fall on this ungrateful blind world.


Hand of My Eternal Father will now fall on this ungrateful blind world.


FatherMy dearly beloved daughter, time is not on our side now. Push. Push these Messages as far afield as you can. The time for The Warning is very close. Tell My followers, out of their faith for Me, to help convert non-believers to prepare for The Warning.
My daughter, while you may still be questioning these Messages, you are losing precious time. Time is not available for My beloved souls who are craving redemption. Sin, My daughter, is rampant and spreading like a virus in every corner of the world. Satan is playing havoc with mankind. He is everywhere. He is tormenting good souls as well as those who are lost to Me. He has got to be stopped.
Prayer and the spread of My Word will help. Tell My followers how Satan is infesting mankind. Not only is he present through global unrest, he is infecting those who believe they are acting out of a sense of justice. He is even present in the young carefree society, in their music and celebrity culture.
Save souls now by praying My Divine Mercy. Spread this prayer as a matter of urgency. The sense of panic, horror, unrest and bitter hatred that is now being experienced in the world is felt deeply by Me, man’s Divine Saviour, Who cries endless tears for these lost souls.
Surely mankind cannot fail to see this hatred for themselves at every corner? Don’t they know that this is Satan, the deceiver, at work? As the evil hatred and sickening atrocities spread like wildfire, so too will the Hand of My Eternal Father now fall on this ungrateful, blind world. As the human atrocities continue, where man inflicts terror and murder on each other, so too will the ecological disasters increase in punishment, for man’s sin against man. This chastisement will now befall on the world.
The battle to save souls has begun. Pray for yourselves and your families hard. For many innocent souls will be caught up in this calamity. Fear not because those loyal to Me and My Eternal Father will be saved. If My Eternal Father does not interfere now then man will inflict genocide on such a scale that the world’s population will be depleted in huge proportions.
Hold on to your faith, all of you, because without your faith your suffering will be difficult to endure. Praise to My Father for granting Me the Gift of Divine Mercy. My Mercy knows no bounds and this will now be proven to all of you. This ocean of pure, undiluted Love will be poured over all of My children to help save you from the hatred and evil, which is being spread by the evil one. Wash your souls now, in My Love, through prayer, because the time is close.
Remember, I love all of you. My Gift of Mercy is for all, even those sinners in mortal sin. They will be given a chance to repent, to defeat Satan, to join My Ever-Merciful Kingdom to come.
Look towards Heaven. Let Me hold you all and embrace you.
Your loving Saviour
Ever-Merciful Judge
Jesus Christ
Ever Merciful Judge
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.