Thursday 2 June 2016

My Mission to save humanity is almost complete

My Mission to save humanity is almost complete

My dearly beloved daughter, by the Power of the Holy Blessed Trinity, I declare that I have given you the Truth. I have filled your hearts and souls with the Gifts promised to mankind through the Book of Truth.
Now take My Gift of the Truth along with all the other Gifts, given to you through this Mission, and accept them with gratitude. Live the Word of God. Accept these Messages and live your lives accordingly.
My Mission to save humanity is almost complete. My Remnant has been formed. You have been given the Gifts of the Seal of the Living God, the Medal of Salvation and the Crusade Prayers. They will be your armour against My adversary.
I will speak with you only periodically and through the Remnant from now on. You are ready to take up your armour to fight to keep My Word alive in a place of desolation.
My Plan is to ensure that all of you spread My Word and contemplate what I have given you. I will never desert My final Mission, for this is impossible. Be patient and trust in Me completely. These Messages will bring you great comfort and consolation in days of great spiritual trials. Be thankful for My Mercy.
The Holy Spirit will guide and protect you and I will give you the comfort you will need to withstand the difficulties you will face in the times ahead.
Thank you My little ones for accepting My Intervention. Now it is up to you to spread the Truth. I love you, I cherish you and I long for the Great Day of the Lord when I will unite the world and lead you into My New Kingdom on earth.
I Bless you and give you the courage, the wisdom, the knowledge and the Graces to continue My Work on earth.
Your beloved Jesus
Saviour and Redeemer of all mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.