Thursday 2 June 2016

I can reveal only so much to you before I separate the sheep from the goats.


I can reveal only so much to you before I separate the sheep from the goats.


My dearly beloved daughter, so many spat in My Face, cursed Me and denied Me during My Time on earth and they continue to do so to this day.
Every Gift, which was given to humanity through seers, visionaries and prophets from God was rejected by the majority. Soon, the Flame of Truth will be difficult for man to find, though they may seek it out. My enemies will rejoice and celebrate as My Witnesses on earth are knocked to the ground and trampled upon. Oh how ungrateful are the cold hearts of men, and how little love they have for Me
My punishment is imminent and I will separate those, whose love for Me remains alive, from the souls who reject Me. My Intervention will be swift and woe to the man who curses Me, for I will cut him off from the Bosom of My Sacred Heart, and he will be left walking amongst the beasts who roam the earth seeking out the souls they crave so that they can destroy them. 
Today your Lord has spoken and today is the day when the changes, as foretold, will commence. My Mercy will be shown to you in great torrents but after that you will choose your own destiny. Those who have allowed hatred to fester in their souls will reject Me outright. Those with lukewarm souls will not have the Graces to remain true to Me and they, too, will reject Me.
I have given you the Word, the Truth, and many have cursed Me because of it. There is only so much that I can give you before the Great Day. Now, take what I have given you and remember every Word, for My Time is near and I can reveal only so much to you before I separate the sheep from the goats.
Those of you who curse Me shall be cursed. Those who believe in Me will have Eternal Life. Suffer in My Name and I will exalt you in My Kingdom to come.
The Day of the First Resurrection is coming and those who won’t accept Me will be cast away for eternity. My anger is great at this time and if you were to witness the dull grey and darkened souls of those with lukewarm hearts it would cause you to weep. Sadly, the majority of souls are in darkness and were you to see this you would die of shock such is the state of the souls of humanity.
Your Jesus



Crusade Prayer (28) Prayer for unification of all Christian Churches

O God of the Most High, we kneel before You to beg for the unification of all Your children in the fight to retain Your Christian Churches on earth.
Let not our differences divide us at this time of great apostasy in the world.
In our love for You, dear Father, we beseech You to give us the graces to love one another in the Name of Your beloved Son, Our Saviour, Jesus Christ.
We adore You. We love You. We unite to fight for the strength to retain your Christian Churches on earth in the trials we may face in the years ahead.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.