Saturday 18 June 2016

Prepare your family to witness My Cross in the Sky

Prepare your family to witness My Cross in the Sky

My dearly beloved daughter, I must share with you the feelings I Am enduring now. The first is one of happiness, because I Am to bring so much Mercy to My children during the Illumination of Conscience, which is close. And then there are My Tears of great sadness, for those oblivious to this event and who are unprepared.
My children will need to tell as many of their friends and family of this Great Event in order to save their souls. No matter if they smile and ridicule your claims, for afterwards, they will thank you. Tell them the Truth. Ask them to open their minds.
They should be made aware of what they will witness, because when they see My Cross in the sky they will be prepared. That is all they need to understand. Then they will accept the discomfort they will endure when their past lives are played out before their eyes. Tell them to review their life and remind them of the harm that they may have inflicted on their fellow brothers and sisters.
Spread My Word after the Warning
My children, as soon as The Warning happens and when conversion takes place move quickly to spread My Most Holy Word. There is an urgency to this because this will be a crucial period. That is when, through the work of My beloved followers everywhere, that My children will stay on the right path. It will be the time when prayer andconversion can dilute the impact of the havoc, which will come about through thereign of both the antichrist and the false prophet.
Accept the Truth now for what it is. Do not fear the Truth. Embrace it; for when you do, you will be set free and your confidence in Me will enable you to defend My Word properly. Fear will hold you back, My precious children. Courage will win souls. Your battle, on My behalf, will ease My suffering and bring eternal life to so many more souls who desperately need your help.
My Love for you, children, is all-encompassing and never waivers in its intensity. My Cross is heavy, but when you take it up with love in your hearts, your load will be light. You My beloved followers, sacred servants and lay people, are My future army to help defeat Satan. Pray now for the strength to deal with the challenges to your faith.
Lead by example and the Gift I Am bestowing on each of you who pledges his or her allegiance to Me will create instant conversion when you speak My Most Holy Word.
Remember, I Am with you all the time now. Many of you who have been close to Me for some time will now experience a stronger sense of the Holy Spirit and the power of discernment, which will astonish you. Accept this as one of the greatest Gifts being given to man today. I have not bestowed a multitude of such graces since My apostles were given the precious Gifts through The Holy Spirit.
You, My followers, including My sacred servants, are My True Church. I will, with the help of God the Eternal Father, lead you so you can march with all My children towards the New Paradise, which awaits you all.
Your loving Saviour
Jesus Christ
cross-sky-buchanan-michigan-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.