Thursday 16 June 2016

My Children will face Me for the first time during The Warning


My Children will face Me for the first time during The Warning


My beloved daughter, prepare My children now, for very soon they will come before Me in all My Glory and Compassion. I will show Myself to every single man, woman and child over the age of reason, very soon.
This wonderful day, when I will show them My Mercy as opposed to My Justice, must be welcomed by all. Rejoice, for you will all, each and every one of you, face Me for the first time.
For many, they will be full of love and happiness, for this is a wonderful reunion. For others, they will be fearful. But there is nothing to fear, for I love you all. Sin will be the only division, but if you repent and accept the truth of your offences against Me, and My Eternal Father, you will realise the wonderful Mercy, which is being afforded you. For those who will be fearful, I have this to say. Fear stems from sin. With sin in your soul, you will be distanced from Me. Accept your sins for what they are, a human weakness. Then look to Me and I will lead you to eternal life and the Truth.
My great Mercy brings wonderful news
My great Mercy brings wonderful news to My children the world over. For when this, The Great Warning takes place, you will be given a chance to change your lives for the better. When the Truth of My Existence is revealed then conversion will be widespread.
Then, and only then, after The Warning takes place will the world be given a chance to withstand the Great Chastisement, which will follow if sinners do not repent in their multitudes. For then the Hand of My Father will fall everywhere on those who refuse to hear the Truth – those who turn their back on love, love for Me and your brothers and sisters. For your sinful ways will be, at that stage, no longer accepted. For this would be the final straw. For Satan’s powerful influence will not be allowed to retain its vice-like grip on mankind. Those who stubbornly follow the wicked path where they persecute My children, will be stopped.
The Great Chastisement
A Great Chastisement, the likes of which has not been witnessed since the time of Noah, will be unleashed by God the Eternal Father. My followers who may say that this is not the way in which Jesus speaks, need now to ask yourselves this question.
If Jesus is full of Mercy why would He, or God the Father, allow Satan’s army to continue and inflict terror on My children? It is out of Love for all of God’s children, that this Great Chastisement will take place. Repent all of you. Reject the empty promises of Satan. Reject the false, empty life he offers you. Accept that when you hear My Name being rejected in the world today, that this comes directly from the influence of Satan. Until My children turn away from him, then there can be no peacein this world.
Accept this Warning as a Message of Pure Love. To those in power I say this. Reject the lies to which you have paid allegiance, or suffer the consequences.
The great Mercy I will show you during The Warning is the solution for a New Era of Peace. Accept it and the chastisement will be averted. Reject it and only those followers of Mine can be saved. It will be too late for the rest of you.
Your loving Saviour
Just Judge, Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.