Monday 10 October 2016

Two billion souls, who will refuse My Hand of Mercy



Two billion souls, who will refuse My Hand of Mercy


My dearly beloved daughter the Mission to salvage those two billion souls, who will refuse My Hand of Mercy, must form part of daily prayer for all those who call themselves a Crusader of God.
So many miracles will result in much of humanity being given the Gift of Salvation and entry into the New Paradise.
The ache in My Sacred Heart is painful because of these lost souls. This is why My disciples must pray hard so that they can all be united as one family in the New Era, for if My family is disjointed, it will bring Me terrible agony.
I call on you all to save those souls, who will stubbornly reject the acceptance of God, by reciting this Crusade Prayer (79) for 2 billion lost souls.
O Dear Jesus I beg You to pour Your Mercy over the lost souls.
Forgive them their rejection of You and use my prayer and suffering so You can, through Your Mercy, pour over them the Graces they need to sanctify their souls.
I ask You for the gift of clemency for their souls.
I ask You to open their hearts so they will go to You and ask You to fill them with the Holy Spirit so they can accept the Truth of Your Love and live with You and all of God’s family forever. Amen.
It is difficult for many people to accept God’s Mercy. This is because of the power, which Satan holds over them; only they do not know this, in many cases.
In some cases, however, they are in no doubt about the Existence of God, yet they choose Satan in the full knowledge that God exists and that He created them. They turn their backs on God’s Kingdom.
The kingdom they choose is the one promised to them by Satan. They believe that this kingdom, at the end of time, offers great wealth, great wonders and that it will be a world which glitters, except that it does not. All they will find will be a great lake of fire where they will suffer by the hand of the evil one. He will torment them for eternity and they will suffer every second of this pain for it can never end.
Now you know why I suffer such agony, for the very thought of the suffering which lies ahead for such souls, is too much to bear.
Only your prayers, My followers, and My Mercy can offer them any hope.
Help Me to save them.
Your Jesus






Crusade Prayer (158) Protect me from the one world religion

Dear Jesus, protect me from the evil of the new one world religion, which does not come from You. Sustain me on my journey to freedom, along the path to Your Holy Kingdom.
Keep me in union with You, whenever I am tormented and forced to swallow lies, which are spread by Your enemies to destroy souls.
Help me to withstand persecution, to remain firm to the True Word of God against false doctrines and other sacrileges, which I may be forced to accept.
Through the gift of my free will, take me into the Domain of Your Kingdom, to enable me to stand up and proclaim the Truth, when it will be declared to be a lie.
Never let me falter, hesitate or run away in fear, in the face of persecution. Help me to remain firm and steadfast to the Truth for as long as I live. Amen.






Sin can be forgiven when you are alive. Not after death

My dearly beloved daughter, I allow you this intense physical suffering to save more souls today. Offer this pain for those selected souls you must help Me salvage. This pain will not last long but when you are relieved know that many souls were saved from the fires of Hell and are now in Purgatory awaiting purification.
As a victim soul you must accept that I can allow you moments of suffering to help save the souls of God’s children. You will, some day, meet these souls and then you will understand how much happiness this brings My Father. Know that when you suffer, I suffer with you in order to ease your pain. You are not alone. When you feel you cannot breath, this is the same feeling of suffocation felt by souls who, after death, face the fumes of the fires of Hell.
If only people knew the Truth of life after death. After the soul leaves the body, whether it is in a state of Grace or not, Satan torments through the power of seduction. He tries, even then, to draw souls to him. Prayer for such souls is very important.
I draw souls towards My Light. But only those who are in a State of Grace can withstand the Power of My Light of Mercy. If they are not pure of soul then they must be cleansed in Purgatory.
There are, My daughter, many layers in Purgatory and, depending on the sins committed by the soul, they will be filled with the cleansing Fire of the Holy Spirit.
Purgatory is painful for the soul and those who have to spend time there feel it like a physical pain as though they were still alive.
Let no man underestimate the sacrifices needed to keep their souls in a state worthy of My Father’s Kingdom.
My Father loves all His children but souls must earn the right to be fit to enter My Father’s Kingdom.  To be worthy they must redeem themselves in My Eyes while they are still alive. They must atone for their sins with a sincere heart.
Even at the point of death, a sinner can avail of My Great Mercy by asking Me to forgive him his sins. I will snatch him and take him into My Arms. I will then pour out My Mercy over him and then take him by the hand to the Gates of Paradise.
Sin can be forgiven when you are alive. Not after death.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.