Sunday 23 October 2016

Those who humiliate My Word, given to you My daughter, cut Me through to the bone in agonising pain.





Those who humiliate My Word, given to you My daughter, cut Me through to the bone in agonising pain.


My dearly beloved daughter, My Kingdom on earth is about to become a reality.
For so long promised by My beloved Eternal Father, the New Kingdom, the New Paradise is the greatest gift.
The secret to understanding My New Kingdom lies in the mystery of My suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane. When I fell prostrate before My Father, weeping with grief, it was because of the loss of souls in the future who would burn in the fires of Hell, despite My Sacrifice on the Cross.
My humiliation at the hand of Pontius Pilate was not painful to Me because of the public scorn, but because I knew that those same souls would be lost to Me. And so I wept tears of sadness as I watched them deceived by Satan, an evil force they could not see but who infested every fibre of their being.
When you see Me, My daughter, worried it is for good reason. For those souls who pour scorn on these messages do I also weep. They are not in the full state of being in union with Me. Because of their sin of pride, arrogance, lack of knowledge and humility, they insult My word.
They then try to prevent the hearts of those, I wish to reach, from embracing My Holy Word.For them do I also weep for they do not know the serious consequences of their actions as they betray My True Word, as it is being presented to every one of God’s children, at this time.
So many souls, deprived of My Word, because of the actions of those who say they represent Me in the world, will be lost.
Just as I suffered a terrible agony, when facing the jeers of those who stood next to the golden throne of Pontius Pilate, I suffer today. The pain I suffer, through you My daughter, is not different today than it was then.
Those who humiliate My Word, given to you My daughter, cut Me through to the bone in agonising pain.

They have driven the final nails, through My suffering soul as I try, once again, to salvage the human race from destruction.
Pray that My Father, through His Mercy, will be tolerant of such souls who strive, by the hand of the deceiver, to render the Word of God impotent.
Be wary My children of those who vehemently oppose My word, through these messages. You must pray for their souls.
Your Jesus




The prayers given are of Divine Origin, they are prayers having been received through the Holy Spirit and are presented here broken down to suggested daily prayer guides. As dictated to God's servant who goes by the name of Maria Divine Mercy. The…
DIVINAEMISERICORDIAE.SIMPLESITE.COM






For Clergy: Crusade Prayer (170) To uphold the Holy Word of God

O Dear Lord, my beloved Jesus Christ
Hold me.
Protect me.
Keep me in the Light of Your Face, as my persecution intensifies, when my only sin is to uphold the Truth, the Holy Word of God.
Help me to find the courage to serve you faithfully at all times.
Give me Your Courage and Your Strength, as I fight to defend Your Teachings against fierce opposition.
Never desert me, Jesus, in my time of need and provide me with everything I need to continue to serve You, through the provision of the Holy Sacraments and Your Precious Body and Blood, through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
Bless me Jesus.
Walk with me.
Rest in me.
Stay with me. Amen.







They will question and analyse My Word for fear of making a terrible error


My dearly beloved daughter, so much work needs to be done by My followers to purge the earth of the infestation, which spreads, like a blanket, over many people who do not believe in God.
So many wander the world without any sense of direction. They are empty of spiritual feelings and are ignorant of the Love of God. They are the souls I yearn for, and for whom, I wish to embrace with the Truth.
You, My followers, must go to them and tell them that I, Jesus Christ, the Son of Man, The Messiah, will come soon. They must know that they will not be cast away, for it is because of you, of this generation, that I come at this time.
Many others, who are spiritually aware of the existence of God, will be curious, but hesitant, in accepting My Messages.
Others, who proclaim My Word, and who are devout Christians, will be wary and slow to embrace all that I say.
They will question and analysis My Word for fear of making a terrible error. They are fearful of being fed a lie.
Then there will be the clergy in Christian churches who will rise and respond to My Call. Some will respond quickly, for they will feel My Love surge through their veins when they read My Messages.
Others will feel an instant calling through My Gift of the Holy Spirit, contained in My Holy Word. Some will be more cautious than others, but, in time, their numbers will increase to millions.
This is why you, My followers, must persevere. While many will reject you, in My Name, in the beginning, this will change. When the Truth is widely known and welcomed, you will be sought out. My Word will be treated with love and respect, although by doing so, these souls will suffer.
It does not matter how much opposition there will be against Me, for My Mission will not fail.
Endure such opposition. Accept the abuse, which will be meted out to you, because of these Messages.
This is to be expected, when the Word of God is poured over the earth. Those in darkness will not accept My Word, as it will disrupt their lives.
It will make them re-evaluate their beliefs, which they will not want to have to face.
To accept My Word would mean they would have to change their ways. They, sadly, have no desire to change their ways, for it does not appeal to them.
I will not rest until I open their eyes to the Truth. Nor, do I expect you, My disciples, to stop until as many people as possible unite, as one, in the Eyes of God.
Your Jesus







Shop powered by PrestaShop
CHRISTOGIFTS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.