Monday 17 October 2016

The New Era will be heralded by My Second Coming. The time is short.





The New Era will be heralded by My Second Coming. The time is short.


My dearly beloved daughter you have, at last, understood the joy of suffering when it is offered with courage and free will.
The souls saved bring you tears of joy just as they, too, are filled with tears when they are saved from plunging into the fires of Hell.
Know that My Mission is to save all souls.
Never forget that My Father has given humanity the armour it needs to salvage souls with the Grace of Immunity.
Grasp it, for through it all souls can be saved.  Just think of the wonderful world, which lies ahead.
No one will mourn any member of their family lost to the fires of Hell.
You, My followers, have the power to close the Gates of Hell through your prayers to save souls.
Let no man dismiss My Words.
Do not discourage people from accepting the Grace of Immunity for I know that some of My sacred servants are trying to do this.
Some are doing this from a misguided sense of duty but they are wrong.  This Grace of Immunity is a Gift from God the Father.
You have a duty, My sacred servants, to give it to God’s children in order to help save souls.
There is so much work to be done to spread My Word but without enough time.
Go make it your mission, My disciples, to spread My Litanies, especially the Grace of Immunity prayer.
Go, also, and tell people about the Seal of the Living God and the Plenary Indulgence for the forgiveness of sin.
You have been prepared now take up  your arms in the Name of God and help Me, your Jesus, to save humanity.
The New Era will be heralded by My Second Coming. The time is short.
Remember, trust in Me completely and I will set you free from worry and fear.
All you must do is to surrender in prayer.
Offer your prayers for souls and all will be well.
Your Jesus



Theme: Prayers to the Holy Spirit approximate time: Litanies & Crusades only: 25 minutes; with Holy Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet: approx. 50 minutes Sign of the Cross In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Ask your favorite saint(s)to join you in prayer and...
DIVINAEMISERICORDIAE.SIMPLESITE.COM




Crusade Prayer (165) For the Gift of Eternal Life

Jesus help me to believe in Your Existence.
Give me a sign so that my heart can respond to You.
Fill my empty soul with the Grace that I need to open my mind and my heart to Your Love.
Have Mercy on me, and cleanse my soul from every wrongdoing, that I have committed in my life.
Forgive me for rejecting You, but please fill me with the love that I need, to be made worthy of Eternal Life.
Help me to know You, to see Your Presence in other people and fill me with the Grace to recognise the Sign of God in every beautiful Gift, which You have given the human race.
Help me to understand Your Ways and save me from the separation and the pain of darkness that I feel in my soul. Amen.








How you suffer behind your badge of Atheism


My dearly beloved daughter the time for the world to finally realise that God does exist is close.
To all those who boast of their atheism, which they wear like a proud badge of honour, I say this. When the time comes and when you can see the Truth, as I give it to you, you will still be fuelled with doubts.
Know that your doubts, which are at this time not present because you think you know the Truth, are a curse.
It is Satan who seduces you first and then curses you.
You are a child of God and you have been blinded to the Truth in order to prevent you from entering the New Paradise on earth, promised to humanity by My Father.
When you are presented with the Truth and when the doubts still torment you, please ask Me to help you. Just one word, just one call is all that you need.
Here is what I want you to say to Me.
Crusade Prayer (76) The Atheist Prayer
Jesus help me to accept the Love of God as it is being shown to me.
Open my eyes, my mind, my heart and my soul so that I can be saved.
Help me to believe by filling my heart with Your Love.
Then hold me and save me from the torment of doubt. Amen.
My poor souls how you suffer behind your badge of atheism.
How you constantly strive to harden your hearts to the Truth, the Truth of the Existence of God.
How you constantly try to recruit other souls to accept  your beliefs. Why do you think this is?
Why do you think you put so much energy and effort into shouting your beliefs? It is to prove that the Existence of God is false.
Don’t you know that when you do this your efforts are full of passion?  Why is it that such passion can amount to such hatred of God?
If God does not exist then why do you hate Him?
How can you hate someone who, in your eyes, does not exist?
Satan is your god yet you probably do not believe that he exists anyway.
What you do not know is that he controls your mind as he fills it with a lie.
How I weep for you.
How I still love you.
How I yearn to save you before it is too late.
Your Jesus






This page here is to share a few specific Maria Divine Mercy Messages that all Priests and Nuns should know about. Within the Holy Messages, Our Lord specifically reaches out to Priests and Nuns a …
MDMNEWSBULLETINBOARD.WORDPRESS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.