Sunday 4 September 2016

My Remnant Church, inspired by the Prophet Enoch, will create hatred




My Remnant Church, inspired by the Prophet Enoch, will create hatred


My dearly beloved daughter, I come this evening to tell you that a great token of My Love and Mercy will now manifest within the hearts of believers everywhere.
They will feel My Presence within their hearts in a way they will not be able to explain and they will unite their hearts with Mine.
This Gift will make them strong in My Faith and they will hunger for My Presence daily.
I urge all of God’s children, who feel the Flames of My Love engulf their souls, to receive My Body and My Blood, in the Holy Eucharist, as often as they can.
You, My beloved disciples, will need the Gift of My Body, through the Holy Eucharist to give you strength, for you will need every ounce of strength, as you witness the falling apart of My Holy and Apostolic, Catholic Church.
My Holy Eucharist will be desecrated as I foretold some time ago.
Excuses will be made to render this Most Holy Gift as simply a gesture in remembrance of My Crucifixion.
Very soon My Real Presence will be denounced as part of a new modern catholic church, which will include other religious churches.
Once this happens, the love and devotion to the Holy Trinity will dwindle and fall away.
Instead false gods will take its place. While this will be difficult, you must remember, I will never forfeit My Church on Earth.
My allegiance is to the Church founded by Me before I ascended into Heaven.
The Church upon the Rock founded by My beloved Peter, cannot and will never die.
For I will lead My Church now in the end times, and will renew the prophecies, foretold long ago.
My Gospels will be preached by My Remnant Church, in every corner of the Earth.
My Remnant Church, will be inspired by the Prophet Enoch, and this will create hatred everywhere My Holy Word is heard.
The Holy Spirit will ignite the faith of My Remnant Church who will never give up proclaiming the Truth of the Gospels, till its dying breath.
Go now and prepare My Remnant Church, by following My Instructions.
Trust in Me always, for all will be well.
Your beloved Jesus





Crusade Prayer (121) Allegiance to the Army of Jesus Christ

We stand united to Your Sacred Heart, dear Jesus.
We speak with authority the True Word of God.
We will walk to the ends of the Earth to spread the Truth.
We will never accept any new false doctrine in Your Name, other than that You taught us Yourself.
We remain true, loyal and steadfast in our faith.
We will treat those who betray You with love and compassion, in the hope that they will come back to You.
We will be firm, but patient, with those who persecute us in Your Name.
We will walk victorious all the way to Your New Paradise.
We promise, that through our pain and suffering, we will bring You all those lost souls who are starved of Your Love.
Please accept our prayers for all sinners in the world, so that we can become one family, united in love for You, in the New Era of Peace. Amen.







Mother of Salvation: God the Most High can change the destiny of the world


My child, this Mission is converting millions of souls, who would otherwise be lost.You must never feel that the obstacles placed before you can stop the spread of the Holy Spirit.
My Son is so pleased with all those who follow the Word He imparts to the world at this time.The devotion through your prayers, children, is saving so many lost souls. Never forget the power of prayer. So much evil has been thwarted because of your prayers.

The work of the one world group is now being disrupted and their plans in disarray.
God’s Mercy is so great that prayer can mitigate any evil in the world.
The Light of the Holy Spirit now increases in Power, so that more and more souls will see the Truth of the Lord, as it is being rekindled everywhere.
Children, you must continue to speak to my Father and increase your devotion to Him.
By calling on the Father, God the Most High, in the Name of His precious Son, He will hear your prayers and respond.
You should call out to the Father more, for it will be He, God the Most High, who can change the destiny of the world.
It will only be through my Son, Jesus Christ, that you can approach the Father. So this is what you must say:
Crusade Prayer (52) Prayer to the Father
“My dearest Father, in the Name of Your precious Son, and in remembrance of His Passion on the Cross, I call out to You.
You, God the Most High, Creator of the world and all that is, hold our salvation in Your Holy Hands. Embrace all of Your children, including those who don’t know You and those who do, but look the other way.
Forgive us our sin and save us from the persecution of Satan and his army. Take us into Your Arms and fill us with the hope we need to see the Way of the Truth. Amen.”
Go in peace.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.