Saturday 10 September 2016

Come to Me all of you who feel unworthy. I am waiting for you.



Come to Me all of you who feel unworthy. I am waiting for you.


Jesus-Christ-3109My dearly beloved daughter My followers must understand that like any good parent I will always want what is best for them.
I will never give them everything they ask for unless it is according to My Most Holy Will.
I will never let them wander off the path of Truth without coaxing them back to Me.
I will always try to protect them from all harm.
I will also chastise them for any wrongdoing.
I will, and can, become angry when they do evil onto others.
I will also forgive them when they do wrong if they are truly sorry for the error of their ways.
I am patient. I am not easily shocked and never, nor could I, hold a grudge.
This is why even those who have wandered off lost and who feel empty inside should ask Me to hold them, love them and bring them the Divine Love that will bring them true peace.
So many people are lost and have forgotten Me.
Many, because of the sinful lives they have led, are reluctant to turn to Me. They feel awkward, don’t know how to pray and believe, wrongly, that it is too late for them. How wrong they are. They must never forget that I offered up My life on earth for each one of you.
I don’t give up on souls that easily. I love all those who, through their actions, deeds and thoughts, break My Father’s Laws.
You are precious to Me. I love you just as I love all of God’s children.
Never believe you are loved less because you sin. Sin, while abhorrent to Me, is the stain with which you were born.
It is almost impossible for any soul on earth not to sin.
Never feel I could never help you or welcome you into My Arms.
You will stand first in line to enter My New Paradise on earth, which will last 1,000 years when you turn to Me.
All I asked is that you speak with Me in these words
Crusade Prayer (62) For Lost and Helpless Sinners
O Jesus help me for I am a sinner lost, helpless and in darkness I am weak and lack the courage to seek You out Give me the strength to call You now so that I can break away from the darkness within my soul, Bring me into Your light Dear Jesus, forgive me Help me to become whole again and lead me to Your Love, peace and Eternal Life. I trust You completely and I ask You to take me in mind, body and soul as I surrender to Your Divine Mercy. Amen.
Come to Me all of you who feel unworthy. I am waiting for you. All it takes is to hold out your hand and reach Me.
I listen. I see. I weep. I love you.
I will never give up until you are in My Arms and My Divine Mercy floods your soul.
Soon you will finally see the Truth of My Great Mercy
Your doubts will fall away like an outer shell to reveal your soul which will be filled with the light and you will come running towards Me.
I await that day with great hope and joy.
Only when every poor lost soul knows that only I, Jesus Christ, can save them will My Heart be healed.
Remember I may condemn the sin but I love every sinner no matter what they have done.
Never be afraid to come to Me, to talk to Me, for I love you too much to reject you when you show true remorse.
Your beloved Jesus





Crusade Prayer (127) To save my soul and those of my loved ones

O Jesus, prepare me, so I can come before You without shame.
Help me and my loved ones (name them here…) to get ready to confess all our wrong doings. To admit our short-comings. To ask for the forgiveness of all sins. To show love to those we have wronged. To beg for Mercy for salvation. To humble ourselves before You, so that on the Day of the Great Illumination, my conscience and those of (name them here…) will be clear and that You will flood my soul with Your Divine Mercy. Amen.





Virgin Mary: I can, with my son, give you the graces and the circle of protection which no fallen angel can penetrate.

My child how my Son suffers at this time and how my own suffering is entwined with His.
Those who cause suffering to others crucify my Son. When they do terrible things which cause hardship, pain and death to God’s children they re-create the Passion of my Son.
Those who follow the path of the deceiver are being tempted every second by the fallen angels led by Satan.
Many of them do not know this so you must pray for them.
Many of them do not realise that they are being used by the evil one to achieve his destruction of the human race.
Very soon they will be discarded by Satan when they serve no further purpose.
My Son will be waiting to welcome such sinners back into His Sacred Arms so merciful is He.
The wicked plans being perpetrated by Satan, invisible to all, are to bring about grief to my Eternal Father. By hurting their brothers and sisters, those hardened sinners, hurt God.
Never think that they will achieve all that they set out to do.
mary-world-rosary1I, the Mother of God, as Co-Redemptrix and Mediatrix have been given the graces to destroy the serpent.

By asking me to help you I can offer you protection children from fear.
I can, with my son, give you the graces and the circle of protection which no fallen angel can penetrate.
Satan cannot harm or attack all those who say my Holy Rosary every day.
By reciting three or more Rosaries you can extend this protection for others. If even a hundred people could do this they could save their nation from the contamination spread by the evil one.
You must gather together children and pray to protect yourselves.
You must be generous of heart and pray for your enemies for many of them do not realise what they are doing.
By trusting in my Son completely and accepting the gifts He now brings you through His teachings and prophecies you can wipe out all your fears.
Satan preys and feeds on fear. Face the Truth and use prayer to mitigate the evil plans underway by those evil groups who want to destroy humanity.
Feel the love of my Son by opening your hearts. Hand me, the Mother of Salvation, your worries and I will take them to my Son.
Then I will cover you with my most holy mantle and you will feel a strength which can only come from Heaven.
Only then will you be filled with peace, courage and the determination to become part of God’s army. This army, already forming, is made up of the multitudes across every nation.
They will march to the end and cannot be defeated.
Thank you my child for responding to my call.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.