Thursday 1 September 2016

My New Kingdom: You will be lavished with great abundance and will want for nothing



My New Kingdom: You will be lavished with great abundance and will want for nothing


My dearly beloved daughter, it is time to understand that My Messages are not to bring fear.
They are to bring love. They are also being used, to tell those who commit sin or wrongdoing, that they must redeem themselves in My Eyes, or be lost to Me forever.
How could I not tell humanity the Truth?
I realise that you, My daughter, feel a burden from time to time as the recipient of these Divine Messages. You must never allow fear to enter your heart, for it does not come from Me.
Have I not told you that there is a wonderful New Era of Peace ahead for all those who love Me? 

What is there to fear?
Is it worry over your future, your family or not knowing what lies ahead? If so then you must know this.
I love you all. I want all of God’s children to unite as one holy family, together in love.
This is why I Am communicating now, in plenty of time, to draw you all closer to Me.
To ensure that you will all turn and open your hearts to the love that I have for every single soul on this Earth, I must warn humanity of the dangers they face.
If I did not love you, as I do, I would not warn you.
My Love is so powerful that it is a Love unknown to any human being, for not one of you could have the capacity to feel the Love that I hold for you.
My Love means that I do not want God’s children to suffer.
I will take all of you, who will see the Truth, after The Warning, and show you the Love I have.
You and all of those who belong to Me in mind, body and soul will be given the most exquisite Gift, beyond your comprehension.
The New Paradise awaits you, and the Earth, that you may think you will pine for, will mean nothing, when you see the Kingdom that has been prepared.
My children, there is much to look forward to. Fear is unnecessary.
Instead consider that you will be given Eternal Life.
You will be lavished with great abundance and will want for nothing.
The colours, the scents, the love you will feel for all those around you, the peace within your families, lack of fear, your souls full of the Love of God and your perfect bodies – how could you not desire My Kingdom?
My Kingdom will become your new home, when Heaven and Earth will merge as one, and the dead, who accepted Me as their Saviour, will be resurrected to join with their families, their brothers and sisters in love and happiness.
The relief you will feel when the world of sin, in which you live now, is no longer there, will bring joy, calm and contentment.
No more worries, fears, anxieties or sin.
You will still have free will, but it will be different. You will be living in complete union with Me, according to the Holy Divine Will of My Father. He has waited patiently for this moment.
I Am patiently preparing all of God’s children, so that not one soul is lost. So, My dearest daughter, fear not.
Suffering will not last long. In its place will be the home to which each child of God belongs.That is My Promise to all of you. Do not feel sad, frightened or worried for it is completely unnecessary. Just learn to love Me more. The more you love Me, the more you will trust in Me.
Only then will fear leave you. Only then will you truly be free.
I love all of you. Never forget this, especially when you may be worried about the future.
Your beloved Saviour

Jesus Christ






Crusade Prayer (119) To feel the Love of Jesus

Jesus help me, I am so confused.
My heart won‘t open to You.
My eyes can‘t see You.
My mind blocks You.
My mouth cannot utter words to comfort You.
My soul is clouded with darkness.
Please take pity on me, a poor sinner.
I am helpless, without Your Presence.
Fill me with Your Graces, so that I have the courage to reach out to You, to beg You for Mercy.
Help me, Your lost disciple, who loves You, but who no longer feels love stir in my heart, to see and accept the Truth. Amen.






Mother of Salvation: Go and open your eyes, children, and listen, question and contemplate all that is presented to you, in the Name of God

My child, as the roar of Satan and his demons get louder, and the pitch of their screams, heard in the Heavens, I must warn God’s children to open their eyes.
Look around you and what do you see?
Unrest, arguments, despair and fighting, all this has been ignited by the evil spirits, that surround humanity.
Released from Hell, their numbers are great. Not for one moment will they ease their torment, spewed out by the hatred they have for all of God’s children.
These fallen angels were jealous when my Father, God the Most High, Created mankind and the universe.
Their pride and disgust led to their downfall and they were cast out into Hell.
Led by Satan, their hatred was manifested when I brought the Son of man, the Saviour of mankind, into the world. Their hatred of me surpasses anything known to humanity.
As Queen of all the Angels, this drove them into turmoil. They knew there would be no return to the Divine Hierarchy.
To hurt God, my beloved Father, they want to destroy that which is closest to His Heart, His precious and beloved children.
By seducing His children, through the temptations of sin, they steal souls.
My Father will not tolerate this wickedness, and the time is close for these fallen angels to be finally cast into the furnace. They know this.
Under the direction of Satan they now increase their plans and every second of the day they cause havoc in the world.
God’s children must know that their plan is to snatch everything, which is precious to God, the Almighty Father.
This is why they target His Holy Churches on the Earth first.
When they infiltrate God’s Churches, they infiltrate God’s children.
Wake up, children, to what is happening before your eyes. You must stay alert at all times.
Pray, pray, pray that you are blessed with the Graces to recognise evil when it is presented to you as being part of God’s plans, when it is not.
It will take strong faith and acceptance of the Truth, contained within these Messages from Heaven, to stay on the True Path to Eternal Life.
Eternal life is to be welcomed, children, and must never be rejected in favour of false promises.
These false promises are presented to the world in these times by those who lead your nations, and who may be influenced by the king of lies.
Go and open your eyes, children, and listen, question and contemplate all that is presented to you, in the Name of God.
Your beloved Queen of Peace
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.