Sunday 25 September 2016

It is not enough to believe in the Father for those who reject His Son reject salvation.




It is not enough to believe in the Father for those who reject His Son reject salvation.


My dearly beloved daughter so many religions in the world follow the wrong path thereby making it difficult for God’s children to obtain eternal life.
Eternal life was only made possible by My Death on the Cross.
My Father who sent Me, His only Son, as the sacrificial Lamb, made it possible for the whole of humanity to obtain salvation and eternal life.
Eternal life was given as a gift to Adam and Eve. Then, because of the stain of sin and disobedience, it was taken away.
In its place man became mortal, his body impure, his life in the physical form imperfect and the earth became a poor imitation of the rich and splendid earth created for Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden.
God, My Eternal Father, then granted salvation to those who accepted Me, His only begotten Son, as the way to His New Paradise.
Only through Me can you be accepted by My Father.
It is not enough to believe in the Father for those who reject His Son reject salvation.
Remember that so many of God’s children who, through ignorance, do not acknowledge Me, the Saviour of Mankind. But because of My Great Mercy, the Truth will be revealed to them by divine intervention.
They are all equal in My Father’s eyes and He wants to unite all such souls into His bosom. He loves them all.
When they see the proof they will accept that God, the Most High, gave them the gift of eternal life through My Sacrifice on the Cross. In this way all will adore the one God.
For there is only one God who created each of you.
Now go, My daughter, and help ensure that My messages are given to every creed, every nation and every one of God’s children.
I include those Pagans and those with hearts of stone.
It does not matter if they spit at you, or refuse to listen, you must give them the messages.
Any man, or follower of Me, Jesus Christ, who cannot accept that I wish to communicate the Holy Word of God to all religions is not a true Christian.
So many have rejected these, My messages to the world, because I embrace all of humanity and every other religion including that of Atheists.
You have no right to assume that only you, the true Christians, are loved by God My Eternal Father.
You are blessed and loved but without the conversion of the whole of humanity My Father will not achieve the victory He wants to unite all of His children.
You, My followers, have a great responsibility because of the Gift of the Truth given to you.
It is your duty to spread My Holy Word in order to bring those poor souls who are ignorant of My existence into the Kingdom of God.
Your Jesus





Crusade Prayer (142) Preparing for death

My dearest Jesus, forgive me my sins. Cleanse my soul and prepare me to enter Your Kingdom.
Grant me the Graces to prepare for my unification with You. Help me to overcome any fear.
Grant me the courage to prepare my mind and my soul, so that I am fit to stand before You.
I love You. I trust in You. I give You myself in body, mind and soul for eternity. Let Your Will be mine and release me from pain, doubts or confusion. Amen.
If you have to face death or if a loved one has to face death then always turn to Me, your Jesus, to help. When you do I will lift you in spirit, wipe away your tears, banish all fear from your hearts when you recite this prayer.


So now you should understand why you are different to visionaries. It is because you are a prophet, the end time prophet.


My dearly beloved daughter you must know that the role of the prophet differs to that of the visionary.
A prophet will always be an outcast, hated, feared and isolated.
A prophet will always work alone as if he is cast into a desert. The only fruit within the barren desert will be the Voice of God.
My daughter when you feel alone and abandoned know that this is how the prophets felt in the past. Many prophets felt the weight of this task laid out before them.
Most of them knew they were not worthy to impart the holy Word of God but they accept the divine calling from the Heavens because they were sent.
Because they were sent into the world they knew, instinctively, the obligations they had to fulfil yet it was not easy.
Every word they uttered was thrown back in their faces.
Every word torn asunder in the synagogues and the temples set up to worship God. Many were cast out by their own people and could not return to their birthplaces.
Many became nomads and never found a place where they would be welcomed as a lost son. Instead they worked, lived and stayed alone with no one to turn to.
Yet they knew, in their hearts, that they were being guided by God and felt no fear as they spoke with His voice.
The graces given to them enabled them to be strong. They never faltered in delivery the warnings to God’s people, the prophecies and the Word of God.
It did not matter to them that they were laughed at because they knew the Truth of God was the food of life.
Without the Truth, God’s children would not have had the means to recognise the prophecies as foretold. Nor would they have been able to accept the Laws laid down by God for the good of mankind.
Rejected, ridiculed, cast aside and deemed as eccentric, just as I was during My time on earth they still delivered the Word of God. Their words live forever. They will never die because they spoke the Word of the Lord, God the Most High.
And so it will be with you. You will remain alone like a voice in the wilderness.
You will be ignored in many quarters of My Church on earth.
The difference this time is that these prophecies will unfold in your lifetime and the Truth will be proved to this generation.
They will believe then when the proof of The Warning is witnessed.
The prophecies of the Seals, as I open them and reveal the contents to you, will also prove that I am speaking to the world through you the 7th Angel, the 7th Messenger.
You will be listened to yet I urge you to remain silent and not to comment to those who question you or challenge you.
You do not understand the meaning of the messages yet. In time you will. In the meantime you do not have the authority to defend My Word.
Every attempt will be made to trick you into responding in the hope that you will trip yourself up through your lack of knowledge. So you must remain quiet, isolated and anonymous until I give you the instruction.
So now you should understand why you are different to visionaries. It is because you are a prophet, the end time prophet.
This mission is protected by the Heavens and cannot be destroyed.
Go in peace and understanding My daughter.
Your Jesus









The prayers given are of Divine Origin, they are prayers having been received through the Holy Spirit and are presented here broken down to suggested daily prayer guides. As dictated to God's servant who goes by the name of Maria…
DIVINAEMISERICORDIAE.SIMPLESITE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.