Thursday 17 December 2015


Virgin Mary: End times prophet guided by the Heavens


My child, I come to you to bring you comfort of heart. You, my strong child, will from now on be able to bear suffering to such an extent that you will welcome it and therefore prove your endurance while fighting to proclaim the Word of my precious Son, Jesus Christ.
You, my child, are torn. Each day presents new and more challenges in this Work, many of which are difficult.
Now is the time to pick up your armour without any fear. March onwards and fight for my Son to ensure that His Holy Word is heard quickly around the world, as quickly as you can. Do not delay. Do not allow distractions.
I love you, my child. You are fully protected from harm. Do you not notice how little you are affected now when attacked by others for this Work? This is the grace of armour.
Fight the battle against Satan with your army of warriors and help save all of mankind.
You are the true end times prophet, guided by the Heavens to help convert the world. Help will be sent quickly. Prepare. Rejoice, for this is a great Gift.
You are being guided every step you take, so just trust in Jesus and obey my heavenly Father at all times.
Be brave, courageous and march without fear in your soul.
Your heavenly Mother
Queen of the Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.