Thursday 3 December 2015

Crusade of Prayer (25) For Protection of visionaries around the world

I will now give you a Crusade Prayer (25) to ask for protection for all my visionaries and those chosen by God the Father to spread His most holy word on earth in these times.
“O God of the Most High, I plead with You to offer protection to all Your holy messengers in the world. I pray that they are protected from the hatred of others.
I ask that Your Most Holy Word is spread quickly, all over the world. Protect Your messengers from slander, abuse, lies and every kind of danger.
Protect their families and cover them with the Holy Spirit, at all times, so that the Messages they give to the world are heeded with contrite and humble hearts. Amen.”
My child, pride is a trait which is most displeasing in the eyes of My Father. It is more painful for Him when the sins of pride invades the souls of devout and holy souls when they refuse to accept the truth of His Holy Word given to the world today through His messengers.
They must ask for the gift of true discernment which will only be granted by the power of the Holy Spirit to humble souls with a pure heart empty of pride and arrogance.
Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.