Tuesday 29 December 2015

That will be the Greatest Day since God created Adam and Eve

My dearly beloved daughter, My Time is very near and because of this, it is important that every single person in the world prepares, as if they were to be taken from this life at any moment. Do not ignore My Call, for those who fail to prepare for the Great Day will be left in great anguish.
On the Day of My Second Coming, which will be preceded by The Warning, where I will prove to the world Who I Am, you must be ready. I come for all of you to take you into the exquisite new and glorious Paradise. I do not desire to exclude anyone. Each of you is a cherished child of God. Those who are not aware of their parentage will know, instantly, Who I Am. For it will stem from an ingrained human instinct, just as a child who is separated from its natural parent will know their own flesh and blood, even if it takes a lifetime to reunite with each other. It will feel natural and, for those who have a warm heart, the final moment will be filled with an exhilarating love. You have nothing to fear.
For those who choose to believe in false gods and who do not recognize the Triune God, you will not readily accept Me, for you have always rejected Me. Yet, I will pull you towards Me and embrace you. The Power of God will descend over you, through the Gift of the Holy Spirit, and you will find it hard to turn your back on Me. So for all those who see Me, including those who rejected Me in this life, most of you will realize the Truth at that stage. You will allow Me to pull you into My Sacred Arms.
I will lift you all, in an instant, in the blink of an eye, into My New Kingdom. And then will commence the beginning of the end. Those souls who idolized the beast and who gave themselves over in body, mind and soul to Satan, and who became his willing agents, will have nowhere to turn, nowhere to hide and they will be left without any help, for Satan will have forsaken them. For by then, Satan will be cast into the abyss and his power will cease completely at that point. To those souls, I say this. Even at that stage I will show you Mercy. You must call out to Me and say: 
“Jesus, help me. Jesus, forgive me for all my sins.” 
and I will lift you, too, into My New Paradise. 
I will save every soul who calls on Me just before the skies close; the mountains collapse and the sea floods the Earth and then the Heavens will disappear along with the old Earth. Up will rise My New Paradise, the New Heaven and Earth, just as it was created for Adam and Eve, and all will rejoice. For that will be the Greatest Day since God created Adam and Eve. Never lose hope and remember My Words to you now.
My Mercy is so Great that even those who have sold their souls to the devil will be saved, if they so desire, by calling out to Me on the Final Day. They too can live an Eternal Life of great glory, with all of God’s children. This New Paradise is your rightful inheritance. Do not squander it for the false and empty promises of Satan.
I love you all. Always keep My Love locked within your hearts and I will always protect you from evil.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.