Thursday 10 December 2015


Crusade of Prayer (33) Rise now and accept the Seal of the Living God


Important SEAL for all of God’s followers on earth was given to Maria Divine Mercy by God the Father. He asks that all accept this Seal as a protection for each and every one of us and our families during the future difficult times we will have to live in.
Rise now and accept My Seal, the Seal of the Living God. 
Recite this Crusade Prayer (33) to acknowledge My Seal and accept it with love, joy and gratitude.
“O my God, my loving Father, I accept with love and gratitude Your Divine Seal of Protection.
Your Divinity encompasses my body and soul for eternity.
I bow in humble thanksgiving and offer my deep love and loyalty to You, my beloved Father.
I beg You to protect me and my loved ones with this special Seal and I pledge my life to Your service forever and ever.
I love You, dear Father.
I console You in these times, dear Father.
I offer You the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son in atonement for the sins of the world and for the salvation of all Your children. Amen.”
Go, My children and do not fear. Trust in Me, Your beloved Father who lovingly created each of you.
I know every single soul, every part of you is known to Me. Not one of you is loved less than the other.
Because of this I do not want to lose one soul. Not one.
Please continue to pray My Divine Mercy Chaplet every day.
One day, you will understand why this purification is needed.
Your loving Father in Heaven
God of the Most High



Theme: Unite our suffering to the suffering of Jesus on the Cross. approximate time: Litanies & Crusades only: 25 minutes; with Holy Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet: approx. 50 minutes Sign of the Cross In the name of the Father, and of…
DIVINAEMISERICORDIAE.SIMPLESITE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.